Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

another vote for this, Transavia 737-700 in the new livery. Also a realistic cockpit layout with the nnumber would be appreciated. Thank you! - David Lee

I'm looking for a KLM -700, -800 and -900 it does not matter new or old livery, but only a complete repaint with the cockpit registration and selcal like the real aircraft. Can someone paint these?

The only picture I can find

http://www.airliners.net/photo/KLM---Royal/Boeing-737-8K2/0263112/L/

I think the registration is on the top and not sure what is below, probably the selcal

Thank you - David Lee

I'm looking for a KLM -700, -800 and -900 it does not matter new or old livery, but only a complete repaint with the cockpit registration and selcal like the real aircraft. Can someone paint these?

The only picture I can find

http://www.airliners.net/photo/KLM---Royal/Boeing-737-8K2/0263112/L/

I think the registration is on the top and not sure what is below, probably the selcal

Thank you - David Lee

I can make you a cockpit registration plate to put on whatever KLM jet you want just give me the Reg code you want.

I can make you a cockpit registration plate to put on whatever KLM jet you want just give me the Reg code you want.

Thanks for the offer. I can't find any selcal info for the repaints done by Bart Smith in the library. They look nice but have just a basic registration plate. So I'm not sure what to tell you to write! I'm not even sure if it does list registration above and selcal below I can't zoom that far into the picture I posted. That's why I was hoping experts could do it for me by picking a repaint for each model KLM fly. By the way Weston thank you for your Southwest repaints they are great, when OpenLC America comes out I plan on using all your great repaints

In my quest to find what the registration plates say I found this amazing video of a KLM 737 landing through the clouds

- David Lee

25948257524_1cc5eaaa54_h.jpgSome more work on some of the aircraft for the initial release of my canyon blue livery.

It looks good but just a heads up I painted this paint a few years ago and it's in the Avsim library. I have a your -800 paints and they are fantastic. 

I have been trying to start making my own livery's, but I only end up frustrated due to my not so good photoshop skills. Now I have given it up.. Would like to request a paint of SAS 737-700 LN-TUF ''Tyra Haraldsdatter'' and one of the 737-700WL LN-TUK/TUJ/TUL/TUM. Kind regards. 

I have been trying to start making my own livery's, but I only end up frustrated due to my not so good photoshop skills. Now I have given it up.. Would like to request a paint of SAS 737-700 LN-TUF ''Tyra Haraldsdatter'' and one of the 737-700WL LN-TUK/TUJ/TUL/TUM. Kind regards. 

I'll do LN-TUF

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers