Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

It looks good but just a heads up I painted this paint a few years ago and it's in the Avsim library. I have a your -800 paints and they are fantastic. 

I'm doing like 10-15 different reg codes for my initial release of canyon blue. So I'm going to end up doing alot of ones that have already been done.

• Upvote 1

So far so good

LN-TUF.jpg

I wish I had your talent, I can't put together a registration plate in the vc properly! Too bad I also can't bribe you into doing a couple Transavia and KLM paints - David Lee

• Upvote 1

Dying to see an ATA/American Trans Air 737-800 repaint.  One of the last few missing that I've been hoping for forever - one exists in the library but the tail logo scaling is incorrect and distorted.

Polite bump, please.

Polite bump again, please.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Any updates on the SAS- TUF?:-)

Next few days

John. Is there a possibility of you creating another 777 repaint, using your great Emirates 777-200LR template and creating A6-EWJ the Arsenal Football livery? http://www.airliners.net/photo/Emirates/Boeing-777-21H-LR/2744987/L/

David Lee

No, sorry. Not enough reference photos. Not to mention the fact the players legs wrap under the belly which would make it a nightmare to do.

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Next few days

No, sorry. Not enough reference photos. Not to mention the fact the players legs wrap under the belly which would make it a nightmare to do.

Worth a shot to ask, okay thanks again for your great repaints. - David Lee

Hello, to anybody who can make Liveries for the PMDG 737NGX with winglets. could you please make one for regent airways.

Thanks In Advance

Cheotic52

I wonder if it would be possible for someone to do a -700 in the new Alaska Airlines livery?  Please.  :)

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Good Morning ALL!

Too many posts to filter through, and I'm looking for a USAF B737-700 in the C-40 colors? Any help will be very much appreciated and Thank you in advance.

Dennis

I'm pretty sure there is one already here in the AVSIM library.

Dave

Dave Paige