Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

With the release of EHAM I decided to start on this..

Beautiful as usual mate!

I too am working on a KLM paint (also for the release of EHAM coincidentally) ....on a model from another dev, with 4 engines.  :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Dying to see an ATA (American Trans Air) 737-800 repaint. One of the last few missing that I've been hoping for forever - one exists in the library but the tail, engines, and fuselage logo scaling, are incorrect and distorted.

Monthly bump again, please.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/06/ATA_Airlines_Boeing_737-800_KvW.jpg

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Finished! Grab it here: http://tinyurl.com/njn79ks

Gladly taking donations if anyone cares to throw a few bucks my way. (Feel free to edit this out..)

unknown.png

This is absolutely stunning, John.  Would you be willing to do this on the -900?  Thank you.

-Chris Jepsen

It seems now one so far has managed to paint a proper Jet2. The logo on the left side of tail is way off here too as well as on the other Jet2 attempts. If you take a closer look on an actual photo, you will see that the top part of the text is very, very close to the edge of the tail unlike in the repaint where the Jet2 logo on the left side of the tail is quite far from the edge. It seems to be OK on the right side though. Any chance you could correct this? I am dying for an immaculate Jet2 repaint, this one seems to be the best available but still not perfect due to the logo on the tail.

• Upvote 1

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

does anyone have Arik air livery for PMDG NGX 737-800W?

Thanks a lot

Ash

Ash Nerurkar

Don't hit me up too hard for not being a file library sleuth, but can someone help me find a 737-800 (ngx) livery (paint scheme) -

The USAirways dark blue paint scheme (photo below)

I saw one in the library (and internet search) a while back but I can't find it anymore. I remember the one that was in the library the font on the fuselage looked too big, but it was all that was available.

The other USAirways scheme that is out there in the file library is the white scheme - although it looks great I am only interested in the dark blue scheme.

I would like it to fit the NGX 737-800 body.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:US_Airways_737_N355US.jpg

Does anyone know if the Corendon Europe 9H-TJG is available?? 

Can't find it on avsim etc. 

If not maybe anyone is interested in doing this one 20323_1495733486.jpg

Recently got back into flight simmin' game after a somewhat long break. While I was out, the airline I used to "fly for" updated their livery, so had to do it as well.

Old livery:

36e57CY.jpg

New livery:

4TmdQtr.jpg

Quite a simple livery and not a lot of work overall. Still a few minor tweaks left, but it shouldn't take long to sort them out and hopefully gonna take her out for a spin very soon.

Edited by killkenny1
  • Like 1