Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi Marcelo, Yes indeed, but that's the old colours.. I would like to have the new ones if possible
Please sign your name as per the rules of this Forum that RSR only reminded everybody to do so a few days ago as he has also dropped a large hint that posts could be removed.

and someone made u forum moderator vc10man

Hi Marcelo can you please fix the EI-DPZ Ryanair Tail Logo it must be completly yellow, and the Female angel have no breasts (and But) ! Look at the front logo ;-) she have something ! Thanks for the great Ryanair paint. best regrads ok you have the old Logo ;-)
HiHere is the FIX of the Tail (applies to both models)http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D2Z3MXD9 sinttulokt7rk.jpg Regards

and someone made u forum moderator vc10man
Please sign your name as per the rules of this Forum that RSR only reminded everybody to do so a few days ago as he has also dropped a large hint that posts could be removed. OK now, Mr Jenkins? dry.png

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

actually i now feel way better thank you so much

And don't try using the name "Horse Renoir" because I tried that and they didnt think it was funny....ok, I made that up. Marcelo, a few people are asking me for a dirty AA. I've told them that it is beyond my means and you were the talented one for bare metal! I wouldn't be surprised if you get a few requests.

Chris Hicks

Marcelo, is there ANY chance that you could paint a fictional Airtran livery for the 800-WL? Thanks,

Hi Freak and all:Your request, enjoy! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TXGOFN7X Regards
Many many Thanks for this Marcelo
Marcelo, a few people are asking me for a dirty AA. I've told them that it is beyond my means and you were the talented one for bare metal! I wouldn't be surprised if you get a few requests.
+1A real dirty AA like your Delta would be great. I love this used look so much. Any update on the Jetblue´s?

Any update on the Jetblue´s?
Look back a page and you will see the jetBlue's Marcelo great work!! Thanks for your time on these.

Look back a page and you will see the jetBlue's
look you back my friend it was my post, and this question was not for you, it was for the painter who did the paints Yawn.gif