Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Whoa now is THAT hand drawn?? sig.gif
Yes Etienne, take the photograph and reproduce it in Photoshop....The base and I have done, now to overlap with the plane

Yes Etienne, take the photograph and reproduce it in Photoshop....The base and I have done, now to overlap with the plane
Very nice work there from you! You mind to do a Belgian Jetairfly from the Tui group?Many thanks!

Haha NICE! Exactly what I wanted to hear. Gonna check that one out for sure once it's done. I doubt I'd have the patience. In fact I was already collecting source material for Wunala Dreaming... but I guess that would be a months-long nightmare to get nailed. sig.gif

Hi Marcello Well done with your excellent repaints. Is it possible to add the crest to the front of the fusalage on D-AXLG?:- Thanks Bob

Could someone please do a Nok Air 7378Q8 G_XLAI.....Thanks I am in ther process of trying to master Photoshop and the paint kit. Wish there was a tutorial for the 737!

If you back out to the main Avsim forum page and scroll down, there's a separate forum for repainters with links to some great tutorials.
Couldn't find anything relating to how to paint a livery for NGX. A link would be very welcome :). So again, is there any A-Z tutorial on how to make a livery for PMDG 737 NGX.Unless someone wants to make a livery for me :(

Couldn't find anything relating to how to paint a livery for NGX. A link would be very welcome :). So again, is there any A-Z tutorial on how to make a livery for PMDG 737 NGX.Unless someone wants to make a livery for me tongue.png
Are different methods required for the NGX that are not required for others? The paint kit comes with a PDF explaining the layers and how to save them. That's probably the best you'll be able to find that's NGX specific.

Chris Hicks

Quite a challenge!VP-BRT BBJ PRIVATE (Fictitious because it is a 737-700BBJ) while release PMDG 737-600/700.We'll see if I succeed...rolleyes.gifsinttulovu5yv.jpg
That's it Marcelo ! Praying.gif

Thank you all for your comments and words!I'm with the challenge of VP-BRT it is very difficult, please do not ask me Repaints for now, I want to do this for me.Thank you for understanding! When he finishes no problem in doing other, Best Regards wink.png