Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

8,411 posts in this topic

Soon Private BBJ P4-NGK...p4ngk.jpgRegards
Another good looking repaint from you. By the way what about making an AMC Airlines livery for 738 WL? I have requested one earlier but did not get any reply.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Marcelo,Can you please paint this one. i think its not a time consuming repaint.there also is some videos of the plane on youtube.regards

Another good looking repaint from you. By the way what about making an AMC Airlines livery for 738 WL? I have requested one earlier but did not get any reply.
Hi Marcelo,Can you please paint this one. i think its not a time consuming repaint.regards
HiI have several requests before. When beginning his own ends.regards

Thanks Marcelo, very nice ! im%20Not%20Worthy.gifYou are the best, can't wait for the VP-BRT.And Nuno, thanks for the Update !Now it works perfect.

Thanks Marcelo, very nice ! im%20Not%20Worthy.gifYou are the best, can't wait for the VP-BRT.And Nuno, thanks for the Update !Now it works perfect.
Thank you for your words! Yes VP-BRT is the next

Hey Marcelo,Do you think its posible that you could make a Southwest Airlines Texas One when you have some time?5597746165_8ae42ff850_z.jpgThanks

HiFIX NOCTURNE LIGHTS AEROLINEAS ARGENTINAS 737-700 (LV-CPH) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1EQBF550 THANKS PMDG TEAM FOR THE MODIFICATION IN PAINTKIT im%20Not%20Worthy.gifsinttulocr9qc.jpgpmdg737aeroli.jpgaadc9ud.jpgRegardsMarcello,Fantastic paint here by the way.Has anyone reported issues in loading this aircraft? When I load this repaint, I get blank displays in the VC. Switching to 2D, I get no gauges. If I try to select anything, i get a FSX CTD. This is the only repaint i get this with, out of the 25 or so 600/700/800/900's I've flown. I do notice that is has the same "ini" file (LV-CPH) in its texture folder as the -800 you uploaded awhile ago. Is that supposed to be that way?ThanksBill

And finally, the ugly duck:Click the photo to download as with the previous two.thumbnail3.jpgPM me if you use it and find any problems, thank you!
Thanks ! Nice livery !

HiI have several requests before. When beginning his own ends.regards
Thank you for your reply. In fact I'm not in a hurry about getting this repaint. I appreciate that you've got lots of request like mine. Please let me know when you'll manage some time to make that repaint.

Hi Marcelo,Can you do a paint of Alaska Airlines (Theme "Portland Timbers") ? Thanks so much !

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0