Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

What about some Tuifly special liveries like "Haribo" or "Deutsche Bahn" ?? smile.gif But there are already many great one's!!!

Ryan,(thinking of Ryanair)Am I right in thinking that for every livery when loading the aircraft into the flight sim, it will come set up with the right MCP, single class and the modes that would come with that aircraft company as standard.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Thanks for the list, nice to see KLm and SAS on there. I'd also like to request El Al Israel Airlines. Hope that can be sneaked into the list somehow smile.gif

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

I would like to see the traditional PMDG textures please (I usually use them for testing and real world variants for routes). Easijet for definate and any British jets possible. I`ll be getting the base pack so anything British + Easijet for the 800/900 would be cool. By the time the other variants come out I think a few home brewed ones will be available.Steve Brooks

Jet Airways and Air India Express please....we need some Indian love :D 'jet-airways-737-800-wl-vt-jbl-07ldg-bfi-ndlr.jpg?w=460Other than that, great list!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for sharing the current livery list to this point. The list is strong.I'm happy about the announcemtn, but wish we could replace Japan Airlines with All Nippon Airways... :(

I would like to see the traditional PMDG textures please
PMDG house liveries are/will be there. :(

Hi,Very happy to see two different SAS on the list! I tried too look for "saja viking" but didn't find it... Are you sure you didn't mean "saga viking" or otherwise give me the reg on the first 738? :-)

A Arkefly -800WL livery would be highly appreciated.I feel really spoiled already with two dutch airlines (KLM and Transavia).So no need to put this on the top your list :).I'm sure there are countries/users who deserve priority over this one.

And for the Central/Eastern European flyers, it would be great if you could add Tarom (for the 800WL). Outstanding job PMDG once again :(

Marius Petrascu

Regarding that new livery installer....IIRC, Level-D Sim also has something similar. Makes installations a lot tidier.

Thomson Airways for sure! Glad to see there will be a company livery :(
Thomson AirwaysAnother +1

Steve Merriman