Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hello and a happy new year.I have just started working on one of the last Germania 737-700s still operating in the old cooperate identity.pmdg737ngxgmico7jfn2lh5.jpgpmdg737ngxgmils2pt8zb4j.jpgComments are welcome!Christian

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I return yet again with a request for anyone willing.

My friend and I have a couple of VAs we'd like to get up and running, and so we were wondering if anyone could do us a huge favor and paint these two liveries on the 737-800.

I have tried myself but I can't afford Photoshop and I can't open the paintkit in GIMP for some reason.

First paint:

Golden Moose Airlines

Boeing 737-815

C-GUIL (yes picture says C-OLBY, disregard that  :wacko:)

Ou1A6bU.png

Notes:

Skyteam logo between cockpit windows and main exit door

Fonts used:

GOLDEN = LilyUPC (bold)

Moose on the tail:

LrkkVqU.png

Second paint:

V2 Airlines

Boeing 737-8VG

N9384V

ONoos36.png

Notes:

Skyteam logo again

Fonts used:

V2AIRLINES = Good Times

boeing 737 = Fifa Welcome

www.flyv2.com = Fifa Welcome

All are free on dafont.com

Again, if anyone can do these for me, I will be very grateful! I know there's some awesome painters on this forum so if one of you could spare some time and effort I'd appreciate it! :lol:

~ninjasquirrel

If I could paint, I'd complete those in a heartbeat! They look beautiful and I love the names and ideas you have come up with!

If I could paint, I'd complete those in a heartbeat! They look beautiful and I love the names and ideas you have come up with!

Why thank you sir! :)

To add to that, if someone does paint these, could you put them in .ptp format for ease of installation? Thanks.

Decided to take up repainting the other night and this is what I came up with:

EVkVoHT.png

WiERsJ3.png

5Vg0LKu.png

Ef2njGA.png

It is not perfect but for my first I think it is pretty good. For those who don't know this is a hybrid livery for Ryanair EI-FEC on lease fron FlyDubai over the summer.

Hope you like it.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?o2m6600571i228c

Is a paint for United Airlines in it's current livery avaiable for 737-700, 800, and 900, 900ER variants anywhere? Thanks!

Spanair's most recent livery on a -800, Thomas Cook, and United current livery on -700,-800, and -900 are all available here in the AVSIM library. Just requires a search.

Dave

I am looking for a detailed, high quality United (post merger) livery for the NGX. Can anyone point me in the right direction or perhaps take on the challenge of painting one? I saw some in the library but they weren't what I was looking for. Some were VERY dirty and others had incorrect fonts for "United" or incorrect colour shades etc.....

Caribpilot,

Unfortunately there isn't a top-notch UA repaint out there for the NGX right now. For whatever reason the font seems tough to nail properly, you really have two options. The PMDG repaint is ok, but the font is too short from a height standpoint. The texture by Sky Level got the font right, and the weathering looks pretty cool. There are a few UA NGs out there that look a little haggard, but most of them still look nice and bright white, not as rough as their bird. I keep checking AVSIM once a week to see if a new one snuck in there, but so far no luck! 

Regards,

-John K 

Hi guys,

where can I find some realistic repaints? Including realistic yoke setting. I can not see that standard grey coloured yoke thing any more. I was able to find some for Air Berlin, SAS, RyanAir, American Airlines but there are a lot I am still missing. Is there anywhere a list with all real repaints? I am interested in all I can get especially TUI, THY, SXS, PGT, NAX, KLM.

Cheers :-)