Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hello Folks,

A BIG Thanks to all the repainters with a very special mention to Chris for his excellent SWA liveries, hope to see all the state one liveries...

Steve for his tremendous 600 series, especially the Republic one which is stunning, hope to see a Cargo 600 liveries, eg; NAC.

Thanks again for your time and Talent.

Cheers.

Hello Folks,

A BIG Thanks to all the repainters with a very special mention to Chris for his excellent SWA liveries, hope to see all the state one liveries...

Steve for his tremendous 600 series, especially the Republic one which is stunning, hope to see a Cargo 600 liveries, eg; NAC.

Thanks again for your time and Talent.

Cheers.

Yves,

Which cargo -600 are you referring to? You mentioned NAC. I did the -600 in a NAC paint from the 60s, but that's not a cargo bird. Thanks for the kudos on my -600 paints. When I break 50 repaints of the -600...I'll slow down...lol.

Steve

Steve, i'm referring to the Northern Air Cargo-NAC-, i spotted a 300 serie in Miami this winter, don't know if faisible with the PMDG paint kit ?

Hope this one is not the 51th...

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Steve, i'm referring to the Northern Air Cargo-NAC-, i spotted a 300 serie in Miami this winter, don't know if faisible with the PMDG paint kit ?

Hope this one is not the 51th...

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

I really like that paint scheme. It's on my "to do list". Since the real bird is a -300, I'll probably paint it on a -700 since that is the closest NGX variant. Unless you want a -600. Let me know.

NAC-700.jpg

The Frontier "Arrow Jet" has departed for the AVSIM terminal. It's not an exact reproduction of the livery used on a Frontier -200, but it's close. I took a little artistic leeway since it's on a -600. I'm trying out a new bottom paint style to see if I can reproduce the aluminum bottom a different way versus a solid color with the paintkit shadows I have used before. This is the same scheme I'm using for the Western "Bud Light" bird that's still in the paint hanger.

If anyone wants to provide any feedback on the new aluminum bottom look...that would be great. Here are some shots of the finished Frontier bird.

PMDG_737-600_NGX_Frontier-1.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_Frontier-2.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_Frontier-3.jpg

Hello Steve,

i'm glad the NAC livery is on your list, i would rahter the 600 serie but do what your think is best for the community.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers.

Hey Steve, now that you are perfecting the metallics, would you ever consider the "astrojet" on the 600?

http://www.google.co...QDaq22gWa2uWYDw

Jack

I wouldn't call it perfecting the metallics just yet. I'm curious as to how the bottom of the Frontier bird is viewed. If I can get the Western Bud Light bird where It's releasable, then I can easily use the aluminum layers in that paint for any other similar livery. If the Bud Light bird works out, I'll definitely add the American "Astrojet" livery to my list.

Hello Steve,

i'm glad the NAC livery is on your list, i would rahter the 600 serie but do what your think is best for the community.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers.

If you want a -600...no problem. That's what it will be.

Great post Chris! LOL

tee hee hee Thanks.

Wow. You really are nailing the metallic paints. You're going to have to do a tutorial.

Chris Hicks

tee hee hee Thanks.

Wow. You really are nailing the metallic paints. You're going to have to do a tutorial.

I just need some feedback on the bottom of that Frontier bird by folks. That look will always have the very bottom looking pretty dark which would be normal on the ground. Airborne might be a different perception. I'm just not sure how well that look is going to go over for a bottom bare metal look. I'm holding off on the next releases until I get some feedback.

I just need some feedback on the bottom of that Frontier bird by folks. That look will always have the very bottom looking pretty dark which would be normal on the ground. Airborne might be a different perception. I'm just not sure how well that look is going to go over for a bottom bare metal look. I'm holding off on the next releases until I get some feedback.

Steve,

I will load her up tonight and give you my thoughts, for whatever they are worth. We certainly don't want you slowing down!

Steve,

I will load her up tonight and give you my thoughts, for whatever they are worth. We certainly don't want you slowing down!

Nah! I won't slow down anytime soon as painting the liveries is my relaxation in the evenings. I do have a pretty long list I'm working on (along with individual requests) of predominately -600 candidates, so the list will not run out for a while...lol. If I can get the bare metal look right and if the feedback is positive, I'll use this new method more going forward.

That Republic -600 seems to have gone over well. It's almost passed the JetairFly -800 in downloads and I figured that new TUI wave livery was pretty popular based on how many downloads the Thomson livery has. I'm glad to see folks like the old birds as much as I do.