Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi everyone,

This is the first time that I have posted anything in this request thread, so before I proceed, I want to get the most important thing out of the way. Thank you very much to everyone on here who has taken the time to do repaints for the NGX, it is, quite simply, my favourite PDMG aircraft, and I have around 70 different liveries for airlines all around world. An enormous amount of the satisfaction that I get from my simming is made possible by the contributions of everyone on here who takes the time to gift the various liveries they have created to the rest of us. 

Being based near Stansted, I have quite a few Ryanair liveries (by quite a few I mean, anything that anyone has done for Ryanair, I have), and I recently saw that Ryanair has stepped into the British EU referendum debate by branding aircraft EI-EFP as Ryanair says Yes to Europe. I was wondering whether anyone would be interested in doing a repaint for it?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

Could someone please repaint PH-XRV in the new colors of Transavia for PMDG 737-700? I would really appreciate this if someone could do it. :)

Just bumping this one up ;)

PH-XRD%2B737%2BEHRD%2B010116-2.JPG

Many thanks in advance

Dying to see an ATA/American Trans Air 737-800 repaint.  One of the last few missing that I've been hoping for forever - one exists in the library but the tail and fuselage logo scaling are incorrect and distorted.

Monthly bump again, please.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

I did not find a brussels airlines, so decided to make my own.

This is my first shot at a livery, so it might not be perfect.

Anyway, here is the download

Its for the 737-800NGX winglet

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zx5q4bcqtglfg3i/pmdg%20737ngx%20winglet%20BA.rar?dl=0

UALYlBqZhbT45BAFNVIAIdUrDuEPSz-PoqWqDnO7

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

Folks, can someone point to (if it exists) a reliable and nice skin only livery of a USAir 737 from the early / mid 90's (for the NGX 800)? Is there an easy documented way to replace the skin color of an existing livery and call it something else?

For example, take the SWA livery downloaded from the manager - duplicate it, replace the skin to USAir, and have it as an option in the FSX SE menu? I don't want to change anything except the skin. I know totally unrealistic (Obviously USAir didn't have 737-800's in the mid 90's) but theres too many SWA folks on VATSIM so I figured I'd change over to my own airline charter service that's called USAir who happens to share the same paint as the mid 90's company. 

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:USAir_Boeing_737-300;_N337US@DCA;19.07.1995_(6083503417).jpg

13483154_644116059070628_756460285062983

Just uploaded this beast to AVSIM!

Thank you! Can you do a new color Transavia 737-700w? You have a great 738 Transavia NC but no one has done a 737. - David Lee

Just about ready to go to AVSIM!

Great job there  :wink:

Rich Sennett

where can i find a british airways 737ngx 800WL livery?

Right here in the AVSIM library.

Dave

Dave Paige