Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Request::Hong Kong Express Airways and Hong Kong Airlines (Also as alluded to by 'Wunderlicht')Also would love to see Malaysia Airlines and Garuda Thanks
+1 to that. We're gonna get at least 35 -800's by 2015 so I really hope Malaysian livery is made.

Frank M

Love your username. Airbassucks would be my other choice... Well. I am basically European. Love Beoing but like the other too
LOL

PMDG_T7_sig.jpg

Fernando B ( I know I misspelled Boeing, I did it on purpose to make it Unique :) )

Not sure if it has been mentioned but I would love to see the green Boeing livery that is used in pre-delivery flight testing. The list is superb anyway

Best Regards, Happy Flying,

Wallace Cotton

The Shack - Pilot and Head of Public Relations - www.theshackflights.com

PMDG_ngx_T7_sig.jpg

ASADream.jpgI would really like to see the spirit of seattle.
Yes! This is a must. 512AS has always been one of my favorites.

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

Not sure if it has been mentioned but I would love to see the green Boeing livery that is used in pre-delivery flight testing. The list is superb anyway
Yes please! I asked this a couple of pages back. BTW. Pete, I havent seen anyone thank you yet so I'll take the initiative: THANK YOU PETE! The textures look amazing. Kudos and take care. :(

Ethan Rayhorn

My Office: (Taken at FL410)

banner.jpg

My request would be for the Alaska Airlines Starliner 75 livery. http://www.alaskaair.com/content/travel-info/fleet/738-starliner.aspx

Michael Wolfe

Intel Core i5 2300 / ASUS P8P67(b3) mobo / 4GB Corsair DDR3 1333Mhz Dual Channel RAM / ASUS GTS450 1GB DDR5 810Mhz(O.C.) / Seagate Baracuda 1.5TB 7200RPM HDD / ASUS DVD+/-RW Burner / CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Plus cpu cooler / CoolerMaster Extreem Power Plus 700W PSU / Antec 300 case w/ 1x 140mm Antec TriCool and 4x 120mm Antec TriCool fans / Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit) / ASUS VE228 LED 1080p 21.5" Monitor

As was stated, Sure would like to have a Thai Airways. Even tho they don't have (at the present time) the NG.

Moe Works