Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Pete's hoping to have the following liveries finished during the day tomorrow, though they may follow the release slightly:800WL:Alaska Airlines (Starliner '75)Alaska Airlines (Spirit of Seattle/aka Boeing Dreamliner)Boeing HouseBoeing Green Chromate (pre painting)This thread has some great ideas for future work - thanks for all the suggestions!
I'm not sure who Pete is, but I wonder if any of these liveries are still in the works? I'm considering a Boeing house livery but I don't want to double up if someone else is going to release it.

Chris Hicks

I have been wondering that too Chris.A while back, I made a request, but never saw anything about it. Can I make it again? :)Alaska Airlines 737-900 Spirit of Disneyland, N318ASAlaska Airlines 737-400 50 Years of Disneyland, N791ASAlaska Airlines 737-400 Wild Alaska Seafood, AKA Salmon Thirty Salmon, N792ASAlaska Airlines 737-400 Disneyland Dreams, N706ASAlaska Airlines 737-400 Alaska Statehood, N705ASAlaska Airlines 737-400 We're going to Disneyland, N784ASThe -400s would look great on the -800 non-winglet model. Maybe the best painters could split this one up :). You guys do some amazing work. Please keep it up, but also allow time for yourself to enjoy the NG too.Joshua Smith

Holy cow. Those look complicated. I'm going to pass. Maybe one of the talented folks could take them on.I'm going to add a Boeing NG house livery and possibly a fictional 100% Dreamliner livery to my future projects list.

Chris Hicks

I have been wondering that too Chris.A while back, I made a request, but never saw anything about it. Can I make it again? :)...The -400s would look great on the -800 non-winglet model. Maybe the best painters could split this one up :). You guys do some amazing work. Please keep it up, but also allow time for yourself to enjoy the NG too.Joshua Smith
What beautiful paintings !!!!!!!! I'm with you on that, I also hope that they appear in NGX.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Hello,I love all your repaints in this thread, and I'd just like to suggest some liveries. I've already requested them before, but hopefully some talented painter can pick them up this time. Thanks to John for his wonderful Oman Air repaint...been flying with it for the last few days around the Middle East!Jet Airways: http://images3.jetphotos.net/img/4/6/2/8/23523_1315880826.jpgArikAir: http://images2.jetphotos.net/img/3/9/1/2/20536_1315669219.jpgHongKong Airlines: http://images3.jetphotos.net/img/3/0/3/8/29647_1313246830.jpgHainan Airlines: http://images3.jetphotos.net/img/3/6/0/8/79853_1315484806.jpgWould be highly appreciated, if someone could pick them up!Cheers,Mike

After that crazy complicated paint Marcelo did a few weeks back, I'm sure the Alaska liveries would be right up his alley, BUT, he's been super busy since the paint kit came out I'm sure. Maybe if we ask him real nice.... im Not Worthy.gif as one of the best painters here, would you mind tackling some of the Alaska liveries (not all right away, you need to be able to fly too, over some weeks perhaps)?Thanks.Joshua Smith

On a slightly sad note, the salmon thirty salmon is currently in OKC for its repaint and its being returned to the standard AS livery. They are in the planning stage for the next Alaska Seafood custom livery which will be on a -800. No idea what it will look like yet as its a couple years down the road.BTW, anyone working on the Alaska Starliner yet? It was upgraded to ETOPS last year for you follow Hawaii lovers!

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

On a slightly sad note, the salmon thirty salmon is currently in OKC for its repaint and its being returned to the standard AS livery. They are in the planning stage for the next Alaska Seafood custom livery which will be on a -800. No idea what it will look like yet as its a couple years down the road.
That's no good. We really need this on the NGX then! That was my favorite AS specialty livery. My bet is the new one will have the King Crab all over it.Joshua Smith

After that crazy complicated paint Marcelo did a few weeks back, I'm sure the Alaska liveries would be right up his alley, BUT, he's been super busy since the paint kit came out I'm sure. Maybe if we ask him real nice.... im%20Not%20Worthy.gif as one of the best painters here, would you mind tackling some of the Alaska liveries (not all right away, you need to be able to fly too, over some weeks perhaps)?Thanks.Joshua Smith
I agree with every word you wrote.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

After that crazy complicated paint Marcelo did a few weeks back, I'm sure the Alaska liveries would be right up his alley, BUT, he's been super busy since the paint kit came out I'm sure. Maybe if we ask him real nice.... im%20Not%20Worthy.gif as one of the best painters here, would you mind tackling some of the Alaska liveries (not all right away, you need to be able to fly too, over some weeks perhaps)?Thanks.Joshua Smith
Thank you for your words!I can do a repaint,What would? Redards,

Hi Marcelo:He is reffering to this one pal Alaska Airlines 737-400 Wild Alaska Seafood, AKA Salmon Thirty Salmon, N792AS im Not Worthy.gif

Rich Sennett