Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Any chance for an Aloha "fun bird" 70s style livery on the 600 and the more modern livery on the 700w? Would be awesome for short inter island flights!Jack

Please, can someone make a Tunisair Livery for the -600 and a Europe AirPost for the -700?737-700+FPO+F-GZTC.jpg1115313170_TS-IOL_Boeing-737-6H3_TunisAir.jpgPlease!Best reagards, Bruno.

Bruno Teixeira.
W11 PRO x64 | i9 13900k | RTX4090 | 32GB DDR5 | MSFS

MCDU options are correct with older liveries.
That's what I'd like 2 hear, ... read. I was a bit affraid of that the liveries will come with an airline config and after the SP1 the pre-SP1 airline configs should be redone. Good 2 read that all is working fine.
I just want to warn everybody, aside from FS, I've never considered myself a "gamer", BUT during a period of Flight Sim burnout, I fell in love with Mass Effect 2 and even more so, Batman: Arkham Asylum. I always return to my Flight Sim roots eventually, but the NEW Batman: Arkham City is due out in about 20 days. I will most likely be absent for quite a while after it's released. So I'm going to do what I can between now and then (once the paint kits are fixed), but I can't make any promises beyond Nov. 15th. Nerd.gif
Same here. I love my FS, but the FS will never win against a real good game. The last was The Witcher 2, the next will be The Elders Scrolls - Skyrim... Looking forward to Nov 11th. :)

If possible, i'd love to see a Air Holland livery for the 737-700. I know HLN didn't have -700's but the paint looks real nice :)178.jpg

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Thank you :) Hope you'll enjoy !
Not a Big Problem but i would let you know, i cant see trough the windows..5f8jcerctq5.jpg

Not a Big Problem but i would let you know, i cant see trough the windows..5f8jcerctq5.jpg
Yeah I know, I have some troubles with the alpha channel and I don't know how to resolve it..

Anyone know if there is any Boeing House liveries on the way, or that are already available?
Not that we know of. The only Boeing house to actually appear on the NG's is the older house livery like in the photo below.717200_17.jpgI'd like to do one and maybe a dreamliner livery, but I've got a lot ahead of it.

Chris Hicks

Hmm, no german airline made, o.k. Luftansa, but i want real NG airlines ;) Air Berlin^^ it was requested, but whatswith Germania, Hamburg Internation? Tuifly?