Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Anyone keen on doing a Southwest 737-600? I know they don't actually fly the 600, but since the 600 is the replacement of the 500, it would be nice to have all three models...Thanks,~DAN BURKE~

Thanks John:2011-11-30_5-18-13-412.jpg
she's a thing of beauty...well done again John. I've started doing Air Pac routes for my VA (TAAG) - did NFFN-NFTF (Tonga) and return last night - I spent most of the time just admiring the bird.

J Thomas YBBN

Hi Pharoah and thanks for that. Do you use any good sceneries of the Island destinations ?And thanks petedob, it's great to see screenies of ones work on someone else's machine .... took me a minute or two to prove to myself it wasn't a photo of the real a/c LOL!

John O'Duffy

i7 Win7 64 16GB RAM
500G SSD FSX Drive 1TB the rest   NVIDIA 980Tii

PMDG 1900D MD11 JS41 737NGX  777 747        Orbx  AS2016             My Repaints on AVSIM  https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=duffy&CatID=root&Go=Search

+1 for both the TWA and United (white/blue) liveries!!! Too bad I don't have any paintkit experience, I'd do them myself

ngxsignature.jpg

Jayson Kriz

My paywares- Aerosoft Twin Otter / Alphasim B-1, C-17, V-22 / Area 51 Sim C-5M / Capt. Sim B-52, 767, and C-130 Pro Pack / Flight 1 ATR / IRIS F-14, A-10, F-22 / Level D 767 / PMDG 737NGX, MD-11X, 747-400X & 747-8 / Qualitywings 757 / VRS Superbug (future additions, IRIS Platinum Series F-15E Strike Eagle / Digital Aviation CRJ / PMDG 777 & Dash 8)

REX Overdrive / Xtreme FSX PC / Fly Tampa St. Maarten Princess Juliana & Hong Kong Kai Tak

Both of these are definitely a MUST HAVE!!!

ngxsignature.jpg

Jayson Kriz

My paywares- Aerosoft Twin Otter / Alphasim B-1, C-17, V-22 / Area 51 Sim C-5M / Capt. Sim B-52, 767, and C-130 Pro Pack / Flight 1 ATR / IRIS F-14, A-10, F-22 / Level D 767 / PMDG 737NGX, MD-11X, 747-400X & 747-8 / Qualitywings 757 / VRS Superbug (future additions, IRIS Platinum Series F-15E Strike Eagle / Digital Aviation CRJ / PMDG 777 & Dash 8)

REX Overdrive / Xtreme FSX PC / Fly Tampa St. Maarten Princess Juliana & Hong Kong Kai Tak

Hi Pharoah and thanks for that. Do you use any good sceneries of the Island destinations ?And thanks petedob, it's great to see screenies of ones work on someone else's machine .... took me a minute or two to prove to myself it wasn't a photo of the real a/c LOL!
It is a wonderful paint John, and is now in my collection. There is some tonga and samoa sceneries at simmarket, and Aerosoft have Tahiti. I believe the tongan sceneries at SM are very nice.

System: X-PLANE 11.40, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Corsair Spec Omega Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, EVGA 850+ Gold PSU,Win 10 Pro 64-bit, LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Logitech X56 Hotas Stick and Throttle, Logitech/Saitek Flight Yoke System, Multi, Radio, Switch Panels

Hi guys !! I have my company fly lebanon , which i want to paint , can i send tou the image and can tou do it ? I have 5 737-900 2 737-800 and 3 737-700! Thank you ! Plz awnser me on EMAIL : m_elie@live.com And i can engage you to my company so you can be our desiner ! Thank you ! I will send you the livery to your email once you reply !