Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Soon in AVSIM! I sent them today.Fictional Gol -900FS-2011-nov-30-013.jpgEuroAtlantic Airways CS-TQUFS-2011-nov-30-001.jpgWebJet PR-GTIFS-2011-dec-1-005-1.jpg
Gustavo,You have quietly put together an impressive hangar of repaints. 43 by my count. Thank you for your exceptional talent and willingness to share. I am enjoying all of your work.AguiarList.jpg

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Anyone up for the following repaints United Airlines Pre-Merger Colors in the -900 and the Wynn Las Vegas 737 in the -700.Thanks in advanceJohn4321596852_4733b9a10d_b.jpg

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

John the United is in progress hoping for this weekend to release, thanks. I have one more BBJ to do for a forum member Pete but I think I will refrain untill pmdg releases a proper BBJ model can't wait for that.

Rich Sennett

Hi painter's .. I would like to add this to my christmas list if anyone has time of course... I would like the old Ryanair livery and would look nice on the 800 NGX.. Without winglet though please...ryanair1.jpgRegards Steve.

John the United is in progress hoping for this weekend to release, thanks. I have one more BBJ to do for a forum member Pete but I think I will refrain untill pmdg releases a proper BBJ model can't wait for that.
ExcellentThank youJohn

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

I think to have read that switching livery it will lead to modify the specific setting of a plane, for instance the panel state or the HUD.Is there perhaps a way to switch livery without having the above mentioned consequences ? Above all the panel state, I never use the HUD instead.Thx

Hi painter's .. I would like to add this to my christmas list if anyone has time of course... I would like the old Ryanair livery and would look nice on the 800 NGX.. Without winglet though please...ryanair1.jpgRegards Steve.
This one would be great too.. I have been trying to do this this morning and i just can't do it...ryanair738winglets.jpg

I think it would be nice to see more Ryanair liveries such as EI-CTB