Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

PMDG, thanks for doing the Boeing "green bare metal coating" livery!

Henk de Vries

I'd bet another Indian livery gets included after release too guys - we will try to get to every region covered with a few different airlines, don't worry.
Wonderful news. Thanks once again guys, PMDG rocks !! Dinshaw Parakh

thank you for doing the austrian standard livery!

best regards,

Michael K N I T T L

PC Specs: i7950@4ghz, ASUS PTV2 Deluxe, nVidia GTX580, 12GB DD3 1600 Corsair

Controls: Saitek Yoke & Rudder Pedals, TackIR5

Check the original post - just updated it with some recently completed ones on the eve of release here. Some of the people posting here do need to remember please that we're not trying to avoid doing the particular "pet" livery you want (Thomson, FlyDubai etc) - there's only so much Pete can do and we've left it completely up to him what he chooses.
Has pete corrected the Ryanair issue, please say yes.

Has pete corrected the Ryanair issue, please say yes.
Hi Steve, thought I would ask you this as you seem to appreciate the Ryanair Livery, are they planning on doing the Comunitat Valenciana Livery? ( I got it on the other NG) I actually flew on the aircraft with that Livery from East Mids to Dublin the other month (so cheap at the moment almost worth doing it for a day out just to get some time in the back of the 738, actually my flight was same price as this NGX software is going to cost!..bargain on both counts!) I stopped to take some pictures of the livery and aircraft close up with my iphone as I the walked to the aircraft and every body following me was looking at me presumably thinking "look at that sado plane spotter!" either way I was chuffed and we had a lovely spine jarring landing at Dublin which has helped my back no end!, gotta stop sitting over the wing in the emergengy exit seats, getting too old for that game now...lol

Rgds, Shaun

I flew that one to Derry a few months ago too!
Yep, they got more than one in that livery, when I got to Dublin there was another exactly the same on the next gate which came as a bit of a suprise!

Rgds, Shaun

Yep, they got more than one in that livery, when I got to Dublin there was another exactly the same on the next gate which came as a bit of a suprise!
I saw at least two of them next to each other overnighting at Stansted while staying in the Radisson Hotel at the airport during Duxford Flying Legends... could have been 3 even... Andrew

Andrew Entwistle

Hi Steve, thought I would ask you this as you seem to appreciate the Ryanair Livery, are they planning on doing the Comunitat Valenciana Livery? ( I got it on the other NG) I actually flew on the aircraft with that Livery from East Mids to Dublin the other month (so cheap at the moment almost worth doing it for a day out just to get some time in the back of the 738, actually my flight was same price as this NGX software is going to cost!..bargain on both counts!) I stopped to take some pictures of the livery and aircraft close up with my iphone as I the walked to the aircraft and every body following me was looking at me presumably thinking "look at that sado plane spotter!" either way I was chuffed and we had a lovely spine jarring landing at Dublin which has helped my back no end!, gotta stop sitting over the wing in the emergengy exit seats, getting too old for that game now...lol
I'm not quite sure i think it's just a standard one at the moment, but am sure someone here will repaint it soon. Plus the Comunitat Valenciana will be no longer be on the Ryanair planes soon as they have pulled out of flying in to Valencia. Something to do with a row with in the Valencian Council...

Almost half the aircraft in the fleet have Communitat Valenciana on them

Signed: Neil Keane

Almost half the aircraft in the fleet have Communitat Valenciana on them
They won't have soon, trust me i work up at EGNX

They won't have soon, trust me i work up at EGNX
Was that you who served my coffee at costa in departures the other day??? lol...only jokin

Rgds, Shaun

Was that you who served my coffee at costa in departures the other day??? lol...only jokin
LOL i don't think so :) I served you the burger at the burger bar LOL.gif