Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Trooper: McPhat are on the job, I expect an announcement about release planning after PMDG releases SDK.
Thxs Fabo

+100 for transavia 737-700 beach volleyand it's possible to see transavia France it's just an minor update of REG I hope thanks so much

Here are the final previews of SunExpress' TC-SUU and D-ASXS. Probably one of the last repaints I'll do since March is bringing quite a few changes and I guess time won't permit this kind of hobby any more. previewsxs1mrud38qtes.jpgpreviewsxs2zrnygokhf4.jpgpreviewsxd1ucvbl7ryzj.jpgpreviewsxd2blwc1a2nm3.jpgpreviewsxd3fbxgvohcnl.jpgpreviewsxd4piv1u4zx72.jpgIf somebody has got a better idea of the airline configuration of these two birds, especially D-ASXS which operated for Ryanair before, feel free to contact me. I got a good idea of TC-SUU so far but it's not 100%.Comments are welcome!

I agree! It looks great! Good job!Nice paint Chris!

How?? I don't know...
Dennis gave me this link and I tried to fix your liveries into a *.ptp file, but unfortunately they don't show up in my FSX.Go through the link, maybe you can sort it out. Really want to fly your THY-liveries, especially the 739, so let me know if it works for you.Cheers,RalfOh yeah, forgot the link: -)http://forum.avsim.net/topic/353987-adding-liveries-old-school/page__p__2165092__hl__livery%20manager__fromsearch__1#entry2165092 Edited by RomeoMike

Here are the final previews of SunExpress' TC-SUU and D-ASXS. Probably one of the last repaints I'll do since March is bringing quite a few changes and I guess time won't permit this kind of hobby any more.
Will miss getting previews of new repaints from you. Thank you for another great set. :)

Transavia Special paint 737-700WLPH-XRAPH-XRA-Transavia-Boeing-737-700_PlanespottersNet_248958.jpgbest regards
Nice livery indeed.As a dutchman I prefer to fly a Netherlands based operator, so I made a start painting it. The pic I found has a white ball on it, I really have no clue how to make it the right colour. I will be struggling getting it right.Work in progress.For the rest of the week I will be away from home so I will continue this weekend. That is if by that time no other painter already released this livery.Regards,Ricardo

Ricardo De Luca

I would like to request a Hong Kong Airline Repaint.Or is there already a repaint to download?

Daniel

Dennis gave me this link and I tried to fix your liveries into a *.ptp file, but unfortunately they don't show up in my FSX.Go through the link, maybe you can sort it out. Really want to fly your THY-liveries, especially the 739, so let me know if it works for you.Cheers,RalfOh yeah, forgot the link: -)http://forum.avsim.n..._1#entry2165092
After you have finished adding the livery, you must right click on it in the livery manager, this gives you the option to export a ptp file.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Almost there on the Piedmont bird! It's a fictional 737-500 (Piedmont never had a -500) on the 737-600 frame. Here are a couple of teasers. I'm hoping to get it uploaded tomorrow evening.PMDG-PiedmontLogo-1.jpgPiedmont-1.jpg

After you have finished adding the livery, you must right click on it in the livery manager, this gives you the option to export a ptp file.
Hey Dennis,I did that, exported the livery as a .ptp file to a different location, and then re-installed the livery using the ptp-file and the liverymanager. Still the liveries don't show up in my FSX aircraft menu (and "show all variations" is checked)Thanx,Ralf