Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Request the Belgian Aircompany Jetairfly. They fligh with 737/700 - 737/600 and 737-800 NGhttp://www.travelupd...-voor-jetairfly
We don't fly 737-600 :( Only 737 and 738 (okay, okay, 734 and 735 too...)Just came back from a hop to Madeira on a -700.

I'd like to see ThomsonFly -800 please.Cheers

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Guest kikolealki

hey PMDG , i have a great question . Paintkit . under construction ? ( LoL )orComing soon ?

I do not know if I have mentioned this, but possibly a Boeing 737-800 Royal Air Maroc with winglets! This is a beautiful colors, and I would love to see it flying on my NGX! best regards and I love the plane. You guys put so much effort in to an amazing product and you should be proud of all of your hard work. Thanks for your consideration and for the plane. Sam Cordell

What is the Path i need to drag the files to??? The Livery Manager don't finde the files!! Thanks
Hi Rick, please laaok at my post a few above yours and you will see the answer to your question. Happy flying

A day without laughter, is a day without living.

Hi Boys What is wrong with the livery manager programI install a livery and the next time is everything uninstalled.800 - 800WL and also at the 900 - 900WLI have all Liveries in in some Folder with the ptp files.

Make sure you have unchecked the readonly flag for aircraft.cfg and also execute Livery Manager as Admin. With some luck that might solve your problem.

Richard Åsberg

Make sure you have unchecked the readonly flag for aircraft.cfg and also execute Livery Manager as Admin. With some luck that might solve your problem.
Thanks worked perfect im Not Worthy.gif

United Merger 900WL Livery - Night wing light textures along the main cabin fuselage represent KLM instead of United. Winglets turn into KLM as well when lights are turned on. unitedklmbad.jpgunitedklmwinglet.jpgDay texture appears to be fine. Overall though superb aircraft PMDG! -Dave Koci

Could you do the 900w in AirAsia colors?

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

For some reason the livery manager will not accept any of the 900 liveries. I note that others have not had this problem. The small process window whirls and completes but the finished livery is nowhere to be found. Certainly there are no addtiions to the list in the livery manager under either winglets or NGX. One, Continental, did appear to 'take' and did show in the FSX Select Aircraft UI. But when selected I am told that the Continental cannot be initiated. All but the KLM 800WL paint ended up in the correct place so I have many to choose from.

Installed Air Berlin 800WL, have some problems with this livery FMC. After a while flying FSX crashed reason given "Major Fault, FSX restart". With PMDG Livery no problem at all. Please can anybody give me a hint . Regards Karl-Heinz Finck

Hey guys, loving the list! Im also with BA Virtual, and i was wondering if it was difficult to make another BA livery without the WL by just moving the texture files, as it would look and feel more realistic for BA members. ThanksJake