Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

LOL! Thanks! It's already available in the library. I just sent an e-mail to the library admins. My file titles keep getting changed from having "NGX" in the title to "NG". No idea why. I hope they can fix the ones that got changed.

Your BBJ is still in the list. I hope to start on it by the end of the week. I flew into your airport this afternoon and greased the landing. No more painting tonight. I'm putting in some flying time! :yahoo:

Its about time you did some Flying ;-)

Thats a good Route to fly. and while your here head to KJAC and then onto KMSO those are 2 of my favorite places to fly, and on the way back stop

at KSUN and KEGE that way you can say You were there because most of your Re-paints have !!!!

Hope you got some Fishing in !!!

Great work guys on the old liveries for the 600, really wish they still existed today!

Didn't know if one of you talented painters fancy trying this 737-600 and 737-800

16664_32264.jpg

Also available in blue

090707_G-CEJP_B737-800(WL)_Flyglobespan.jpg

hello painters

PLEASE anyone wants update the reg of the Transavia defaut pmdg

just change PH-HZM to F-GZHE and PH-HZO

Very nice shots McCarter. Looks like you're having as much as I am with Steve's repaint.

I'm glad the NAC cargo birds went over so well. The -700 seems to be the more popular one. I've had the Cargoair bird below in my list for some time and have started on the base paint. I'm still working on getting that fuselage logo large enough to use or figuring out the font style. Not doing a lot of painting this week. Other projects are tying me up for a few days.

If anyone knows the font style used below or knows where I can get the fuselage logo in a very large size...please let me know. Thanks!

cargoair737.jpg

Just sorting it for you know Steve its actually two different types of font..

Yea...the "car" and "air" are one font and the "go" is another. It's not a hard livery, but a good looking one in my opinion. I can't find a logo large enough to use (clarity wise) and even wrote off to a company exec at Cargoair a couple of days ago asking for a logo graphic to use. I have almost 1,500 fonts that I've had the luxury of getting through my regular job...lol. But browsing through that many font styles can take time...lol.

I ended up painting the Nothern Air Cargo logo from scratch using a lot smaller logo as a reference. I could do that again, but I'm trying to avoid it.

Just looking through my collection of fonts got about 4000 lol

Steve got the go bit right HE HE

Just bare with me Steve im going to ring the head office... this is a good one..

Just looking through my collection of fonts got about 4000 lol

Steve got the go bit right HE HE

Just bare with me Steve im going to ring the head office... this is a good one..

Appreciate the help! By the way I'm at work. No rush...lol.

That's a few fonts! LOL. I'll probably try to finish that bird this coming weekend in a -700. I always have a handful of projects in various stages of completion. That's the next one I want to finish.

I've played around with the different texture files and their alpha channels to see if I can reproduce a better bare metal. The P-51 called "Cloud 9" in the FSX Acceleration add-on looks great and has the finish I was looking for. Researching in the Painters Forum on AVSIM, there are statements indicating that a reflective property to reproduce a "chrome" or bare metal look has to be enabled in the 3D model by the builder.

I've tried to adjust some test textures on the NGX to the settings used in the textures of the P-51 and I do not get the same results. So at this point I can only assume that reflective property was not turned on by PMDG. Or I haven't learned enough to make it happen...lol. It could be the latter. It's interesting research.

Steve, try if you can find a .pdf with company logo. Any pdf... pricing list or whatever... Should be possible then to either extract the logo directly, or make it big enough to post to some font recognition software.

Oh btw. I have finished the British Caledonian exterior, just no screenshots yet... need to do wing decal, service carts and some details and I will upload it to the new library first thing in the morning.

Steve, try if you can find a .pdf with company logo. Any pdf... pricing list or whatever... Should be possible then to either extract the logo directly, or make it big enough to post to some font recognition software.

Oh btw. I have finished the British Caledonian exterior, just no screenshots yet... need to do wing decal, service carts and some details and I will upload it to the new library first thing in the morning.

Hey my friend!

Thanks for the suggestion. Glad to hear you're making headway on the Caledonian livery. I know Kimberly will like that! :biggrin: