Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

the (British) Caledonian Airways livery

Peter - nice repaint:

2012-6-2_19-17-59-41.jpg?t=1338684028

Thanks Pete. I am glad that there is a screenshot by someone who can actually produce a decent one, unlike me.

Steve. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW That Bird Looks FANTASTIC, Ooops I Peaked Great Job !!!!! :dance:

Thanks Pete. I am glad that there is a screenshot by someone who can actually produce a decent one, unlike me.

I Agree, I almost Chopped a tooth on my Yoke Ducking from that NAC Landing Picture. Some People have it and Pete

definitely has it !!!!!

Steve. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW That Bird Looks FANTASTIC, Ooops I Peaked Great Job !!!!! :dance:

I Agree, I almost Chopped a tooth on my Yoke Ducking from that NAC Landing Picture. Some People have it and Pete

definitely has it !!!!!

Thanks Marty. Your new BBJ looks rather snazzy.

Thanks Marty. Your new BBJ looks rather snazzy.

I Agree It looks Really Snazzy, and were All very Lucky to Have ALL (and i mean ALL) The Talented Painters here that put forth the effort,

:drinks:

-900 Delta? Anyone? :unsure:

I can't wait to fly it!! :biggrin:

Marty,

Your BBJ has departed for the AVSIM library. While I did embed the three bump map files, the size of the livery manager files was 28MB. Never had a file that large. Not sure why. I changed the silver loop around the fuselage to points. Got tired of fighting the warpage...lol. The lower nose area is one I could work on forever and keep tweaking for days, but it looks good like it is. So I decided to get it uploaded tonight.

Headed for bed shortly as it's after midnight here. I hope you like it. Here are a few pictures...

PMDG_737-700_NGX_BBJ-1.jpg

PMDG_737-700_NGX_BBJ-4.jpg

PMDG_737-700_NGX_BBJ-3.jpg

PMDG_737-700_NGX_BBJ-5.jpg

Your BBJ has departed for the AVSIM library. While I did embed the three bump map files, the size of the livery manager files was 28MB. Never had a file that large. Not sure why. I changed the silver loop around the fuselage to points. Got tired of fighting the warpage...lol. The lower nose area is one I could work on forever and keep tweaking for days, but it looks good like it is. So I decided to get it uploaded tonight.

Steve, that is one of the best looking repaints I've ever seen in the NGX. It just fits the the thing like a glove.

Great job!

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Marty,

Headed for bed shortly as it's after midnight here. I hope you like it. Here are a few pictures...

PMDG_737-700_NGX_BBJ-1.jpg

PMDG_737-700_NGX_BBJ-4.jpg

PMDG_737-700_NGX_BBJ-3.jpg

PMDG_737-700_NGX_BBJ-5.jpg

Steve.

I Agree with Nick She is Beautiful !!!!!! First flight will be from Kslc to KATL !!!

Thank You !!!!!

Thanks for the comments. It still has flaws in the paint to me, but that's because I'm the one that fought with it to paint it...lol. I might swap the colors out for a different colored bird with the same pattern if this one goes over well.

Steve,

Being another Marty with the initials of MB, I will be adding your paint to my fleet. Nice work!

Steve,

Being another Marty with the initials of MB, I will be adding your paint to my fleet. Nice work!

Being a MB has it's Advantages today Huh Marty :good:

Steve,

Absolutley love the BBJ, I wouldn't change a thing it looks perfect (although I am sure you are a perfectionist and like all perfectionist can see the tiny flaws nobody else can see).

Any chance you can do one with a blue bottom and a red stripe with a UK registration on it. Pretty please.