Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

No need to apologize. Just simple misunderstanding :).

Yes, i know !

Also I get the feeling Turkish Airlines have taken a good look at the KLM Tile & Inspire 777, where people could send in their photo/image with their favorite quote which then would be placed on a 777.

I don't think it's a stunning livery, but given the timestamps... THY can't have copied KLM, since they were actually first.

I don't think it's a stunning livery, but given the timestamps... THY can't have copied KLM, since they were actually first.

The THY has been unveiled to public on the 15th of March 2012, where as the KLM Tile & Inspire was unveiled on the 15th of June 2011. So tell me how it is not possible for THY to take a good look at the KLM livery?

The first pictures are already integrated ... little by little is taking shape

ada8493f3a32d4f7ac9e79279d75f4b1.jpg

57743b50430b46c3f00e05dfb89da0cb.jpg

Amazing detail!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Hmmm>>> I must have messed up the dates then, my bad, carry on!

Looks awesome, Steve!

Trying to get back into the swing of things. In the clean-up phase with Lone Star One. Planning to finish it up today. The temperature has been above 105f most of this week, so I'll be spending most of the day indoors :blink: .

2012-7-1_12-7-29-107.jpg

2012-7-1_12-8-20-362.jpg

2012-7-1_12-10-34-343.jpg

2012-7-1_12-16-55-97.jpg

When Release????

I'm hoping to get back to finishing up the KLM Cityhopper -600 below tonight. All that's left is to fix where the light blue and gray gets distorted on the rear sides just behind the aft doors. The distortion is not one that can be fixed in a short time. I'm hoping to upload the finished livery by tomorrow evening.

KLM-600_City-1.jpg

Hi guys:

Some more detail and is completed!

888423a372d070f35d8b75ac8cec5b4a.jpg

Best regards,

Marcelo

That's amazing work my friend! Keep up the great work!

Marcelo,

You did a talented work. You will become a star of this forum. :Applause: :Applause: :Applause:

Marcelo words can't describe your livery's simply stunning. Would you take on the British airways firefly I know it's not for the 737 but think it would look good on the 737. Looking to use it on worldflight 2012 if someone can design one for me.

Rob lambert