Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Has the Ryanair livery been fixed? Or is it still as it was in the screenie a few months back?

Ryan, i have a quick question. What happens if i use a non-WL livery on an aircraft with winglets . Will they just be "blank" but work just fine ? Is there some kind of limitation that allows us to "activate" winglets only if the repaint allows it ?Thanks in advance for the answer and thank you for the list of course.
The 800 vs. 800WL liveries are separate - two different actual visual models, sorry. The winglets are not an FMC selectable option (the only one that isn't in fact) because they actually affect the flight model and fuel burn. They have to be separate models and .air files.
Ryan,(thinking of Ryanair)Am I right in thinking that for every livery when loading the aircraft into the flight sim, it will come set up with the right MCP, single class and the modes that would come with that aircraft company as standard.
To the best that we can know them yes - many of the options are not obvious because they're internal logic things, things that may not be visible in available photos etc. The cool thing about this system though is if someone knows a particular airline really well, they can modify the options load out. If they then send me the ini file I can update the PTP file to include the more accurate option set. Over time this should result in most of the options inis that come with the liveries being fully accurate.
I would like to see the traditional PMDG textures please (I usually use them for testing and real world variants for routes).
I've updated the post to include our House livery for each - just kinda assumed that was a given that those were included by default.
Hi,Very happy to see two different SAS on the list! I tried too look for "saja viking" but didn't find it... Are you sure you didn't mean "saga viking" or otherwise give me the reg on the first 738? :-)
I'll check into this... we may have misspelled that, thanks.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi PMDG team,is possible to paint the 737-800WL in Neos livery for italian's fans :( ?Congratulation and thanks in advance for offering this aircraft.Cristiano Bonfiglioli

Cristiano Bonfiglioli

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

If there is time I would say in order:Kenyan (great paint)Jet airwaysPolynesian Blue or Air PacificI think it's hong kong (with the dragon on the tail)That should round out your list of world wide airline areas

Thank you for the Norwegian Air Shuttle (slightly misspelled in the list) and the SAS Scandinavian Airlines livery.Which Tail number/portrait will be available for the Norwegian Air Shuttle livery? Will there be more then one? Can I request that? :(

Caribbean Airlines you got in! :( :( :( Thanks guys, really appreciate that one! :D!!Also ,A 737-800 in British Airways livery [Miami Air? ] has existed, so it's not strictly fictional ;) :DFor copy right, this is an airliners net photo so just put that at the begining of the linkphoto/British-Airways-%28Miami/Boeing-737-81Q/1263267/&sid=f19e593b92a69640d82b2d4c7c119ead

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

The 800 vs. 800WL liveries are separate - two different actual visual models, sorry. The winglets are not an FMC selectable option (the only one that isn't in fact) because they actually affect the flight model and fuel burn. They have to be separate models and .air files.
For some reason i thought it was also an FMC option, but yes, i understand the reason why it's not, that obviously makes sense.Thanks for clearing that up.

Do you know when will you be releasing the paint kit?Regards,Chris Rooke
Chris did you read this topic? it the 3rd line down from the very start., I thought I needed glass's Big%20Grin.gif

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I think it's hong kong (with the dragon on the tail)
Request::Hong Kong Express Airways and Hong Kong Airlines (Also as alluded to by 'Wunderlicht')Also would love to see Malaysia Airlines and Garuda Thanks

Thomson Airways for sure! Glad to see there will be a company livery :(
+1
Again +1
Thomson AirwaysAnother +1
I would also love to see the Thomsonfly livery upon release for the 800WL. There are now two versions of the Thomson airlines livery. One with and one without the "Fly.com" text after Thomson. Id prefer the fly.com livery as i think looks better and its also the only version of the TOM738WL that i have been on. Thomsonfly G-FDZJ 800WLThomson G-FDZR 800WL

Easyjet please.A must for flying round the UK / Europe. Thanks.
These are only the 800 and 900 series liveries, EZY only fly the 700, so presume they will be included in these when details of them are released.