Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Is there anyone who has created a B737-800WL in Aeromexico (new) colors? I saw something on the file library but I am unable to confirm if it is the new colors (not the chrome). Links etc would be helpful :)

I would like to request a B737-800WL in Korean Airlines - there is just a -900 non-winglets and I'm looking for a -800WL.

A fictional U.S. Airways 737-800WL would be nice too as they are based in my hometown, and their older -300s just aren't as cool (:

-Jack Carolina

Aeromexico 800WL NC

Here:

http://library.avsim...php?DLID=162005

Korean Air 800

Here:

http://library.avsim...php?DLID=163654

US Airways no 800 only 700/700WL

Here:

http://library.avsim...php?DLID=166389

http://library.avsim...php?DLID=166419

Christian,

I forgot again:

You see the difference "the white stripes" ?

576393589941330123442.jpg

804413starliner753gp2zjlvqnh.jpg

Hello :)

I've made this livery, from the 737-100 in boeing House colors.

prototype1.jpg

prototype2.jpg

But im not sure what to call it. Any ideas? :)

Hello :)

I've made this livery, from the 737-100 in boeing House colors.

prototype1.jpg

prototype2.jpg

But im not sure what to call it. Any ideas? :)

Looks great Jonas! I'd name it Boeing 737-600 "Original House Colors". Just curious...how did you get that drogue trailing off the vertical stab? Maybe I missed that option somewhere.

Looks great Jonas! I'd name it Boeing 737-600 "Original House Colors". Just curious...how did you get that drogue trailing off the vertical stab? Maybe I missed that option somewhere.

It's part of the "test" airplane option in the FMC.

PMDG Setup > Aircraft > Equipment > Page 5 (AIRFRAME) > Flight Test Package

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Thanks Steve :)

Yes i like that name. The small parachute is the flight test package, i believe its called. You can select it from the FMC.

Has anyone done the Ethiopian yet?

Alex

Just wondering if anyone has done this yet? Would be a brill paint! :lol:

Adam

Hey folks,

I have a little request from my side. This is not a very fancy repaint but still it fits a BBJ very classy. It is the N90R, based in Van Nuys and operates world wide. I used to fly with the Ifly (a paint is available for the FS9 version) around the world. Now I would like to switch over to the NGX.

This is the paint I would love to fly

http://www.planepictures.net/netsearch4.cgi?srch=N90R&srng=2&stype=reg

Since I´m not able to produce anything close to your results I would love and much appreciate if anybody would to this for me and the community.

Regards,

Maik

I started working on seeing if I could adapt the livery below to a -800. The only issue will be where the colors cross or come near the top fuselage area. If I can get it conquered, I'm hoping to have this one done by the coming weekend.

I'll think about the request for a fictional U.S. Airways -800 with winglets requested on the previous page. Let me see where the Cathay Pacific livery takes me and I'll probably consider starting that one. We will have to wait and see. I've already done the -700 with winglets, so it might be one that I can port over to a -800.

CathayPacific777_zpse2c6ed42.jpg

I started working on seeing if I could adapt the livery below to a -800. The only issue will be where the colors cross or come near the top fuselage area. If I can get it conquered, I'm hoping to have this one done by the coming weekend.

I'll think about the request for a fictional U.S. Airways -800 with winglets requested on the previous page. Let me see where the Cathay Pacific livery takes me and I'll probably consider starting that one. We will have to wait and see. I've already done the -700 with winglets, so it might be one that I can port over to a -800.

That has always been my favorite repaint since Hong Kong is a very special place to me. If you could do that to the NGX, you'll be my hero!!!!

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge, NvidiaGTX1080, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, 1000w Power supply, Corsair H100 cooler

http://www.youtube.c...75?feature=mhee

Another repaint that interests me is a fictional Hawaiian Airlines 737-800WL because those would be beneficial to use in terms of inter-island as a very,very high quality aircraft.

-Jeremy Chesney

Guten Tag Christian,

I saw that you forgot to add the white around Alaska Airlines:

William,

thanks for your input, but rest assured the white lines are there and have been there from the beginning. Probably resizing the image and the grey color along the fuselage results in the image you see. For example on the phtograph you posted the red lines are almost not visible... . :smile:

I am not prefect at painting but I wouldn't oversee those lines :wink:.

Best regards,

All,

The UPS -800 is on it's way to the AVSIM library. It is a rather large file (33MB) as it includes all of Chris Hick's bump/spec files and the rest of the files needed to make it a self-contained livery. Usually the large files I make are just the cargo ones as they require seperate bump/spec files that cover the lack of windows/doors, etc.

Steve

PMDG_737-800_NGX_UPS800-1.jpg

PMDG_737-800_NGX_UPS800-2.jpg

PMDG_737-800_NGX_UPS800-4.jpg

It's a month late, but you don't know how happy I am with this livery. I love it to bits!

And this would be awesome. Just a few colors and some nice lines can make a plane look really great.