Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hello.

Just two previews of something I have got cooking on my hard drive. I have managed to get my hands on the correct font for all the names :smile:.

Spirit of Australians (VH-XZA)

2013118134wv7py2zkc3.jpg

2013118134hm69c0k3eb.jpg

Comments are welcome!

• Upvote 3

I wonder if US Airways will add their touch to the new AA livery after the merger takes place just like Continental did with United??

Ben Weaver

SWA8485

Hello.

Just two previews of something I have got cooking on my hard drive. I have managed to get my hands on the correct font for all the names :smile:.

2013118134wv7py2zkc3.jpg

2013118134hm69c0k3eb.jpg

Comments are welcome!

Awesome work Christian! I like it! :P

I wonder if US Airways will add their touch to the new AA livery after the merger takes place just like Continental did with United??

I dunno. The word around the traps is that this new "American" branding would be the final livery for the combined organisation, seeing as the 'merger' is mostly an AA buyout of US

The US touch would be to eventually banish Boeing from this livery, if what I've seen would be correct regarding eventual AA management....

Well, even though it looks like all the painters out there are doing the new AA livery, is someone available to do a Swiss -700WL please?

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

I don't think it's confirmed about a merger. If you owned the airline why would you sell it to US when you will be exiting bankruptcy within Q1 of 2013, just re-modeled your airline, and on top of that are working towards one of the biggest fleets in commercial aviation.

Pertaining to the actual topic, anybody want to paint a Singapore Airlines -800WL, I couldn't find ANY!

I don't think it's confirmed about a merger. If you owned the airline why would you sell it to US when you will be exiting bankruptcy within Q1 of 2013, just re-modeled your airline, and on top of that are working towards one of the biggest fleets in commercial aviation.

The news reported a few days ago that the American and US Air pilot groups agreed to a plan for combining both groups if a merger happens. Similar talks were mentioned as a possibility between the ground personnel and cabin attendant groups for both airlines.

Hi,

First great job on the aa livery when do you think it will come out?

Second it has been stated that if there was some kind of deal between american and us airways it would be american buying us airways and in that case we would see us airways disappear.

Hi,

First great job on the aa livery when do you think it will come out?

Second it has been stated that if there was some kind of deal between american and us airways it would be american buying us airways and in that case we would see us airways disappear.

Actually it will be the other way around. US Airways buying American but keeping the American branding because it has a stronger presence overall. Sorry for going off topic.

Actually it will be the other way around. US Airways buying American but keeping the American branding because it has a stronger presence overall. Sorry for going off topic.

First we should stay on topic but i do not have it backwards.

Hello.

Comments are welcome!

Looks great!

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Ian-something (full names required here): Tell that to the bankruptcy judge ;-)

Even though it's more a merger than an actual takeover... The cash-flow from US to AA will be quite a lot bigger than the cash-flow going the other way.

And on a repaint related subject... Any news about that marvellous NZ All Blacks scheme?