Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

So I completely gave up painting. Just can't do it and don't have the patience. But at least I can say that I tried. And because of this I can respect the beautifull repaints some of you are bringing out day by day even more then before.

Ralf;

I think you're a fine painter...it's just your tools that are bad!

If you ever get the urge to try again, Google "Adobe Photoshop CS2 Freeware" and you should be able to find download links and keys for it online, completely legal since Adobe released it into cyberspace for free. If you use that program you should find manipulation of the alpha channels and creation of the night textures etc. to be a breeze. I like it.

Matt Smith

Prepar3D

Ralf;

I think you're a fine painter...it's just your tools that are bad!

If you ever get the urge to try again, Google "Adobe Photoshop CS2 Freeware" and you should be able to find download links and keys for it online, completely legal since Adobe released it into cyberspace for free. If you use that program you should find manipulation of the alpha channels and creation of the night textures etc. to be a breeze. I like it.

Thank you for calling me a fine painter :) I feel honored without deserving it. I might be able to become a fine painter, if the will and patience would be there. And the will sometimes is. True that my tools are bad and what disturbed me about Photoshop full versions are the monthly payments. I didn't know about this freeware version, so thanks for telling me.

But my patience isn't back for the moment and I found somebody helping me a lot with creating the fleet I want. Someday the urge might come back. I discovered that it is fun to paint, but for the moment I rather fly than trying to do something others are much better at.

Thank you again,

Hello and a happy new year.I have just started working on one of the last Germania 737-700s still operating in the old cooperate identity.pmdg737ngxgmico7jfn2lh5.jpgpmdg737ngxgmils2pt8zb4j.jpgComments are welcome!Christian

I return yet again with a request for anyone willing.

My friend and I have a couple of VAs we'd like to get up and running, and so we were wondering if anyone could do us a huge favor and paint these two liveries on the 737-800.

I have tried myself but I can't afford Photoshop and I can't open the paintkit in GIMP for some reason.

First paint:

Golden Moose Airlines

Boeing 737-815

C-GUIL (yes picture says C-OLBY, disregard that  :wacko:)

Ou1A6bU.png

Notes:

Skyteam logo between cockpit windows and main exit door

Fonts used:

GOLDEN = LilyUPC (bold)

Moose on the tail:

LrkkVqU.png

Second paint:

V2 Airlines

Boeing 737-8VG

N9384V

ONoos36.png

Notes:

Skyteam logo again

Fonts used:

V2AIRLINES = Good Times

boeing 737 = Fifa Welcome

www.flyv2.com = Fifa Welcome

All are free on dafont.com

Again, if anyone can do these for me, I will be very grateful! I know there's some awesome painters on this forum so if one of you could spare some time and effort I'd appreciate it! :lol:

~ninjasquirrel

If I could paint, I'd complete those in a heartbeat! They look beautiful and I love the names and ideas you have come up with!

If I could paint, I'd complete those in a heartbeat! They look beautiful and I love the names and ideas you have come up with!

Why thank you sir! :)

To add to that, if someone does paint these, could you put them in .ptp format for ease of installation? Thanks.

The swimsuit Southwest paint is already in the Avsim library (search bruno.zip)...

Matt Smith

Prepar3D