Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Why dont you read his comment and then you'll be able to answer your own question (magic)
Isn't it amazing how that works? lol

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Hi guys, I know that few other people here been asking for Swiss Air livery before,but I would just like to stress out the importance of having this liveryavailable for PMDG 737NGX (although this aircraft was not in their fleet). Please!

Any one doing a Pacific Blue repaint. Would look great i think. Cheers.
hey mate, someone actually did one and posted it on avsim. I was looking for something else and found it! looks awesome, but you have to install the old fashioned way. Still waiting for Air Pacific.

I have a question for all those who have painted using the paint kit. How did you'll manage to align titles/designs for the 800 and removing the filler sections for the 900 textures. As a fellow member pointed out, the "combined" master texture layout means that the 800 fuse textures have to be aligned without the 900 sections that are in between so that everything will line up for the 800 paints. how have you'll managed to work around this problem in the paint kit?

No jetairfly repaint or more Ryanair guy's ? Praying.gif Cheers, Josua.
I've made a Jetairfly repaint a few days ago, it's in the 737NGX subforum.

I have a question for all those who have painted using the paint kit. How did you'll manage to align titles/designs for the 800 and removing the filler sections for the 900 textures. As a fellow member pointed out, the "combined" master texture layout means that the 800 fuse textures have to be aligned without the 900 sections that are in between so that everything will line up for the 800 paints. how have you'll managed to work around this problem in the paint kit?
Sheldon, there's a layer for the 800 and another one for the 900 in the master psd. If you are painting a 800, just hide the 900's layer.To keep the alignment just cut the design and shift it to the right as needed

Started on Jet2The only problem for me is J-E-T-2 had to be hand drawn...........and am slow 6 hours to get this far sad.pngAlso I am now away on Hoil's for 2 1/2 weeks but when I am back....I bet someone far more skill-full than me will have done it by then.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip