Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I am looking for a fictional Air Tahiti Nui 737NGX. I don't care which aircraft version. If it has already been done can somone direct me to it. If not; can one of you repainters do one?

Thanks, Keith

how do i post a topic on here .I am signed in but see no place to post .I know this is not with your topic but do not know what to do

Roger  Deloge :Cuppa:

how do i post a topic on here .I am signed in but see no place to post .I know this is not with your topic but do not know what to do

Go to the Forum in which you want to post the topic. In the middle right of the first page you will see Post New Topic. Click that and then complete the form that appears and click on Post.

To post in this thread click on Reply to this topic. Complete the reply and then click post.

Good day,

I would love to have the OE-IAJ from ASL Airlines Belgium in my virtual hangar! (http://www.jetphotos.net/photo/8356267)

It has to be a little bit fictional, because it's a 737-400 in real life, but on the 737-800 without winglets it wouldn't look too bad?

I've looked in the avsim library but I couldn't find this specific livery...

I hope someone wants to make me this livery!

Thanks in advance!

Beautiful Alaska Airlines repaint! Looking forward to it

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Hi Everybody my name is Mattia, i'm 18 and i'm an ATPL Integrated student who will hopefully become a pilot in the really next future. I am here in order to ask you if you could make some other Ryanair liveries for the PMDG 737. I really love your current RYR liveries Pack. I have all your liveries inserted in the sim as i love them. I love the details you put into each livery ( such as Pedestral decals and A/C registration tab and things like these.) I am here to ask you if you could do other ryr liveries packs ( for example the newer aircrafts " EI-FT... or EI-FO.... series") or any Ryanair livery you want. I would love if you could do EI-FOZ one. Anyway as i love your liveries i would be ready to support you donating some euros if you need. Please do some other ryr liveries. We love them. Thank you again, Mattia Merci