Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I want a Air Europa 800WL

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

i read on a other Forum how to add winglets on the non winglet version but i dont remember how and i cant find the thread again. I would do the same on a another paint. Can anyone help to explain how to do it?

Why does all my aircraft look like this? Look at the engines. 17.png
I think we should wait for the next update for this problemUkraine International, please: 224541313326028.jpg

Turkish Airlines TC-JFI (Star Alliance)

JFI1.jpgJFI2.jpgJFI3.jpgJFI4.jpgJFI5.jpg

Turkish Airlines TC-JYA (The new 737-900 which is not delivered yet)

JYA1.jpgJYA2.jpgJYA3.jpgJYA4.jpg Great work !

Skyteam.jpgForgot to mention this has been on avsim for a few days now. Hughesj2, I may just attempt that Turkish livery.

Hey, Marcelo since your the chrome painter how about an American Astrojet & maybe a more polished standard version too, I know I'm asking a lot...Darryl Btw...loving the Jet2, my favorite so far! smile.png

I want a Air Europa 800WL
i read on a other Forum how to add winglets on the non winglet version but i dont remember how and i cant find the thread again. I would do the same on a another paint. Can anyone help to explain how to do it?
+1
Air Europa + Winglets It's far from perfect. I uncluded the PS file in case someone wants to tweak it

Air Europa + Winglets It's far from perfect. I uncluded the PS file in case someone wants to tweak it
Who's the author??? Thanks Dario!!!

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Who's the author??? Thanks Dario!!!
I'm the author perpetrator Jose tongue.png. It's still uploading so the link won't work in a while. Give it some time EDIT: ok, it's ready now

We need a "JANET AIRLINES" livery You know the 737-200 that go from Vegas to Groom Lake (Area 51) :D Also does someone by any chance want to post a video tutorial on a structured way to do a repaint. Or send a link if one exists already Josh

Three days later, Air One taking shape... db5.jpgsig.gif
Definitely, one of the most (if not the most) amazing repaints I have ever seen in my life. Can't wait for this to go life, I have no words to describe how beautiful it looks. AMAZING JOB!!!

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge, NvidiaGTX1080, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, 1000w Power supply, Corsair H100 cooler

http://www.youtube.c...75?feature=mhee

Definitely, one of the most (if not the most) amazing repaints I have ever seen in my life. Can't wait for this to go life, I have no words to describe how beautiful it looks. AMAZING JOB!!!
+1 you are 100% right but the painter have some problems with it, i hope strongly he can fix it.Praying.gif This is the paint that would be most flying from me....

Hi! Here is my outcom after getting familiar with the paintkitsmile.png Filename at avsim: pmdg_737ngx_800wl_6b.zip BrgdsPatrik Soderberg