Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

By hazard all of these companies are ARABIC, What's wrong with Arabic Airliners PMDG ???1. You don't get anything by demanding someone do for you!! And then you throw the old "your discriminating against arabic" Did you ever think maybe they just don't want to do your long list right now?2. Try being nice and asking for these repaints!!!
Thanks man, sorry if you understand me wrong.i don't make any discrimination against Arabic peoples cuz I'm Arab tooI'm from Algeria and i like our airline company AIR ALGERIE like all peoples do.ok man i'm sorry and i have to demand excuses for all peoples here who can understand me in the wrong way.i don't hate any one I'm not racist and i like and i love flying :PMDG Aircraft ,only this.Sorry,

Thanks man, sorry if you understand me wrong.i don't make any discrimination against Arabic peoples cuz I'm Arab tooI'm from Algeria and i like our airline company AIR ALGERIE like all peoples do.ok man i'm sorry and i have to demand excuses for all peoples here who can understand me in the wrong way.i don't hate any one I'm not racist and i like and i love flying :PMDG Aircraft ,only this.Sorry,
Cool!!

Moe Works

i hate you! biggrin.pngwink.png
Yeah man you got it, Gosh don't I just love to tease and screw with people... har har har LMAO.gif Alright enough of the quip, and you've already had strawberry, so I think you may have apple and lemon as well now. Big%20Grin.gif Tell me if it suits your taste. hari2.jpgsig.gif

Etienne Deho

Pineapple? I don't think you'll have pineapple with this pack... What you will get though is raspberry, that's for sure. sig.gif

Etienne Deho

Yeeaahhh, one more pineappel lover! They are best!

Lennart Siepelmeyer

Proud owner of the NGX from PMDG, the best flight sim aircarft at this time (just the best fs aircraft until the next PMDG plane is rolling out)

Home airport: EDDG

Online fliyng on IVAO, ID : 335599

Windows 7 x64

i7-860 (4x2.8 GHz)

GTX-460 2GB

4GB RAM

HiI show progress, missing the final details and specular textures (_spec) that will shine to the metal parts will soon be available in two versions (with and without winglets).Hope you like itxgnkc.jpgkhpju.jpgRegards

Marcelo Fabián Veneziale

Great roll out model texture by Mr. Marcelo Fabian Veneziale, I just love it 2011-9-1_22-39-13-207.jpg

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W10 64-bit, P3D v4.5, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

what do you do to get those landing lights? do you need to add shockwave lights to your CFG file? for me, the landing lights don't show up much.

J Thomas YBBN

Hi I show progress, missing the final details and specular textures (_spec) that will shine to the metal parts will soon be available in two versions (with and without winglets).Hope you like itxgnkc.jpgkhpju.jpgRegards
Looking good. Keep at it. Ray

Fly_jets_125_zpsexevar1y.jpg

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall . Latest Avsim Gold Star Award reviews (click on link below)

. Realair v2 Piston Duke . . Flight1 B200 Super King Air . Flight1 GTN 650/750 Avionics

http://tinyurl.com/lzrh6k7. http://tinyurl.com/p44x9rf . http://tinyurl.com/kq9ufex