Sign in to follow this  
melodious

Name That Jet....

It's a 757. The body is slim, the nose is pretty long, it's using engines that I've never seen on either the 330 or 767, it's a 757. Striked out because the A330 has winglets. and can have similar engines.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Hard to say but I like the thread, please once a week or so it would be nice to have the week's quest to identify a plane or a piece of plane. Idea.gif To me it seems a Boeing 757 -xxx but I really dunno

Definitely a 57. Didnt even have to get to the wings for that one.JackColwill

Why would there be a european 757 in CYYZ? Could only be a thomas cook one and I am not sure wheather a -300 could do the route directly. However, it definitly is a 757, so I am going for a 757-200 from Thomas Cook!
because AirCanada jazz operates the thomas cook 757s so they visit canada often

because AirCanada jazz operates the thomas cook 757s so they visit canada often
OK, so I definitly go for 757!

Definitely a Thomas Cook UK Boeing 757-300. Not a Condor 757. There's a G-**** registration under the left wing visible.

Lol.. yes kicking myself now for initially saying a330, but I was going by the blue RR engines and he shot it at YYZ, and also delusional that BA flew 333.. :( - posted too quickly....anyyyy ways - yes a 757 - Yes Thomas Cook - Yes Jazz does charter those 757, they keep em parked up by the fedex ramp when not in use... thanks for the help folks!We are going to jot out to YYZ again thiis weekend with the 70-300 lens, if the 15's are active again, I report back with some more content - hopefully some WJA for the impending release... matthew

Lol.. yes kicking myself now for initially saying a330, but I was going by the blue RR engines and he shot it at YYZ, and also delusional that BA flew 333.. tongue.png - posted too quickly....anyyyy ways - yes a 757 - Yes Thomas Cook - Yes Jazz does charter those 757, they keep em parked up by the fedex ramp when not in use... thanks for the help folks! We are going to jot out to YYZ again thiis weekend with the 70-300 lens, if the 15's are active again, I report back with some more content - hopefully some WJA for the impending release... matthew
Nice lens! If I had the money... :(