Sign in to follow this  
Guest JetFueler

Hoping for a cargo variant.

An Alaska 737-700C would be cool!!! However I don't see it happening anytime soon as Alaska's 737-400 fleet in general is not that old. I remember hearing somewhere that a few -400s are younger than the oldest -800s, and a quick check of the airliners.net database shows the earliest pictures of three of the combis (N763AS, N764AS, and N768AS) are from around 1998-99, which i assume means that's around the time they were delivered.

whoops! I was wrong. I checked planespotters right after my post and they say they're all from 1992. Disregard my earlier post! blush.png

I'm just saying... whether its a C40 or a 700C, with all the AirHauler pilots out there I am sure it would do fairly well for sales.
Amen Brother!!!

John C

I am glad to see I am not the only one! Would definitely round out the collection quite well.

As far as I know PMDG, they wouldn't just adopt external model and weights on the plane but many internal things. Which major differences has the 700C to a 700 on the systems side? Anyone knows about that?