Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vulcho

Southern Terrorist Alert!

Dateline Atlanta, GeorgiaSOUTHERN TERRORIST ADVISORY - ATLANTAThe governors of Alabama, South Carolina, Arkansas, Georgia, and Mississippi announced today that they have made a disturbing discovery in their states.Apparently, a small number of Al Qaeda terrorists have become romantically involved with local redneck girls. The result is not pretty and they now have the sad task of reporting the creation of a new ethnic sector of the human race: Islamabubbas.So far, only a smattering of actual births have been reported, but Pat Robertson's Christian Coalition is hard at work trying to isolate and seal them off. To date, the Coalition has identified the following children:Mohammed Billy Bob Abba BubbaMohammed Jethro Bin Thinkin BouditMohammed Forrest Gumpa BubbaMohammed Rubba Dub Dubba BubbaBobbie Joe Bubba Amgood AtatBetty Jean Hasbeena BadgurlLinda Sue Bin There DundatNot surprisingly, the Coalition believes they all seem to have sprung from one couple: Mohammed Whoozyadaddy and Yomamma Bin Lovin.

Guest Lizardo

Wasn't there a children's story about Ali Bubba and the 40 Sleeze?

Guest mikehaska

That's what happens when you rub the magic tramp... errrr... Lamp!

Thomas, I dont know where you are from, but I dont appreciate my home town associated with terrorism...PERIOD. Im from Atlanta and proud to be an American. Im also proud to be from the South. Im normally pretty lighthearted about most non PC humor, but I found this post both offensive and irritating.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

geesh ejoinerI bet you would be laughing about it when it was just another city,don't feel so attacked,there's absolutely no reason for it

Whatever. Im normally pretty easy going about that stuff, but Tom made me mad, so I let him know. just my feelings. Most southern people feel pretty strongly on this kind of subject. Eric

Eric, Get over it... I'm orignially from an area in the NC Mountians that makes me about as southern, redneck And hillbilly as you can get, but I worked my way out of it... It's a joke... I don't take offence to it, so like I said, well I don't need to repeat myself...Ron Mashburn

> Most southern people feel pretty strongly on this kind of subject....and they feel strongly towards their cousins too. - * * K I D D I N G * * -I know for a FACT that southern people are kind, friendly, and "normal" in their relationships. But that will never stop the jokes... I'm a polish guy. I can screw in a lightbulb myself. But I am never offended at the jokes because I'm comfortable with it all. Consider it folklore. Why did the polish guy crash his helicopter?He got a chill so he turned off the fan.-Greg

Geeezzz.. I take a three day sabbatical...Eric, chill dude. I live in the south and am married to a beautiful southern bell. She thought it was funny. That's a good enough barometer for me.And, just some food for thought... ALL AMERICAN CITIES are now "associated with terrorism". Whether we like it or not, since 911, each and everyone of them is a potential target for terrrorists.

That's ok Tom, as a transplanted Okie originally from South Carolina, you can imagine the ones I hear. :-)

Im chilled. I only passed along my personal sentiments because the post struck me wrong. In any case, no big deal. ...lets return to the regular programming!Eric