Sign in to follow this  
mackalex

NOT PICKING UP ANY SOUND!

Hi this is a pretty serious and annoying problem with FS2Crew. I obviously have it for the Level-D 767 and it's the Voice Commander edition for FSX. I am running Windows Vista 32Bit and have no problems with it. On FS2Crew I can configure the 767 for the panel state and click on the vertical speed standby instrument and the FS2Crew panel pops up. It says that the voice recognition has started but I talk into my headset and nothing shows up on the upper bar where it shows what you said. I tested my built-in mic and my headset mic. They both work fine outside of FS2Crew. I also set my headset mic for sound and voice on the sound options of FSX, and installed new audio drivers. But nothing seems to work! I would appreciate some help. Thanks,Alex.

Thank you. I have figured it out now. I just needed to fiddle with the audio drivers and get an adapter for my headset. No worries! Thanks,Alex.