Sign in to follow this  

Micro-Nuke used in Bali Bombing?!

Has anyone heard anything about this?http://www.halturnershow.com/BaliBombBlast.html"Learn from your parents' mistake...use birth control."(I M A UCLA) BruinAddict *:-*DemetriousAsus A7V266 MBAthlon XP 1600+ (@ 1.53)512MB PC2100 DDRVisionTek Xtasy GeForce4 Ti 4400 (Detonator 29.42 WHQL)NEC MultiSync E1100+ 21"SoundBlaster Live! Platinum 5.1Cambridge DTT2500 Desk Top TheaterWestern Digital 7200RPM ATA/100 40G HD (Primary)Western Digital 7200RPM ATA/100 40G HD (Secondary)300W PSUWindows XP Professional (Both drives - Multiboot)DirectX 8.1("I am humorous and well versed in the subtleties of everything pertaining to nothing." - BA)

It's complete baloney. I was not too far from an F16 crash, living near Luke AFB. Same type of cloud. And having lived near a quarry for many years before that, I've seen countless clouds with the same appearance... But the best indicator of the fallacy behind the Hal Turner drivel is an incident that happened to Paul Tibbets, who flew the Enola Gay over Hiroshima. Many years later, he was involved in an episode where the Hiroshima bombing was "reenacted", and a conventional bomb was dropped which produced a mushroom cloud, designed to mimic the actual event. Almost any explosion can take on that "look", as well as mimic some of the high heat and other effects of a nuclear explosion. As for the statement that conventional explosions don't "burn in the air", the shot doesn't show that. It shows a smoke cloud lit by the glow of the terrible fireball below. Again, something I've witnessed....And....Hal Turner is not exactly the best source of accurate, unbiased and racially tolerant information....

Guest mikehaska

>Hal Turner is not exactly the best source of accurate, >unbiased and racially tolerant information.... Right on. This website should be used for entertainment purposes only, not for current news. cbc.ca or bbc.co.uk are better choices for that.

hmm..Seeing that website for the first time and never having heard of Hal Turner I believed them with their claims altough i was a little suspicious with that photo. sheesh...is there any media sourcee taht has accurate stories that I can turn to for the facts? CNN is a jike, and now this one. What about BBC?Mike

Guest Edam

An indication of how serious that reporting is would be the caption on one of the pictures:"More Walking Wounded (Doesn't that kid at left look like a young Bill Clinton?)"

Looks like a cross between Howard Stern and Geraldo Rivera. Only sensationalistic journalists (and I'm sure some will kill me for calling them that) would print that kind of garbage, let alone show close up and personal shots of the deceased victims.As for the "micro-nuke" story, that's exactly what it is. A story. Ah, well. That's free speech without moral conscience for ya.CF-AOA

Mike, First, I would not put Hal Turner's site in the same league as CNN. I find Reuters fairly good, and the BBC. I also listen to the German service on my shortwave. My German isn't as good as it used to be, but I can still understand most of the content, and they also have an English rebroadcast.But you have to understand that the media is driven by two conflicting interests--advertising income and information. Sometimes, even when there's lack of information, to sustain advertising income a story's required, so the media goes forth with incomplete information. The Sniper shootings, aviation disasters, etc... serve as good examples. The recent AA disaster in NYC was reported with several errors in the initial moments--wrong airline, wrong aircraft, wrong flight information. But the fact that "something" happened demanded a story for the advertisers, never mind that some had a scare....Yet the difference between Hal Turner's site and services like CNN, Reuters, etc.... is that those sites do their best with what they have. Hal's site....I'll just say it speaks for itself. I at least don't consider it a source of anything....

Thanks for the info. I don't like to watch CNN, it alwasy annoys me. I will stick to BBC peobably becasue I don't know if REUTERS is available in Canada.Mike

Would think that report complete BS. C4 plastique explosive remains were found at the site. This was a big bomb, but it was absolutely conventional. Besides, if Sammy B. Ladens folks had ANY nuke materials, Im sure they would've chosen a bigger theatre to use them in.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Yippee, another conspiracy theory!Let's see who will be blamed for having supplied the nuke.CIA, NSA, Mossad, MI6 or the Chinese (or even the KGB, we all know they never went away)?

Disturbing imagery from a disturbing, bigoted website! The website's description of Muslims (Sand N#ggers) belongs to the 19th Century ... back in the days of Jim Crow ... :-roll. I can't believe that people still think along those lines :-rollhttp://www.aavirtual.com/images/aav2207_banner.gifAyrton Senna Da Silva: 1988, 1990, 1991 F1 World Champion! http://album.atomic-systems.com/showPic.ph...sennabanner.jpg(Monza, September '91)

Any sort of nuclear blast would leave exceedingly high levels of residual radiation that would be picked up by countries around the world as the fallout is carried abroad by winds. There would be no way to cover that up unless you believe that global conspiracies among governments and anyone owning a gieger counter are possible.

you know nothing, don't you?There IS a global conspiracy, but it is a conspiracy of Geiger counter manufacturers who are in league with the CIA (otherwise known as THEM) :-lol and the manufacturers of micronukes.Micronukes have a special kind of radioactivity which is deliberately not shown on Geigercounters :-rotorSo much for conspiracies :-jumpy