Sign in to follow this  
Dragonmount

Anyoe else enjoying the hysteria?

Some of them are kind of stupid... I dunno.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

I've been smiling as I've been reading these posts :). Patrick Boynton
iagree.gifiagree.gifiagree.gif

I could always say "I was there when the NGX was coming out". However, I could do without some of the more graphic posts and without some of the folks pseudo stalking the dev team...

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

I have a continuous smile on my face. I enjoy the hysteria to the max haha. some people really freak out haha!

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

Heres a thought - you remember the old Michael Jackson concerts with all the screaming hysterical young girls? Well now just replace that with RSR on stage with a copy of the NGX in his hands and a bunch of screaming hysterical men! Well its a funny thought in my head anyway! lol!

Anthony Milner

Heres a thought - you remember the old Michael Jackson concerts with all the screaming hysterical young girls? Well now just replace that with RSR on stage with a copy of the NGX in his hands and a bunch of screaming hysterical men! Well its a funny thought in my head anyway! lol!
LOLOLOLOL. YOU MADE MY DAY and in holland the day is only 110minutes old :D

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

I've been smiling as I've been reading these posts :). Patrick Boynton
I do so very much

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Watching the meltdowns and major train wrecks by the hour is rather amusing. It seems Robert has given himself celebrity status. He's one step from walking on water to many. Way too funny. But, probably not for the PMDG team...

Cheers,

Cpt. Thad Wheeler

preview_prepar3dbarcode0.jpg?rev=0

I love british homour LOL.gif

In all seriousness I expect the stress levels are pretty high for the team right now - you never can trust servers 100%!

Anthony Milner