Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

NGX Support - what to expect

just go to www.precisionmanuals.com and login to the shop ...> 'View Previous Orders' and there it should be serial number and dl link

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

I have done that few times last night and this morning. My invoice status does say Partially Shipped. Would that be a problem?

if its not there write a ticket that they should also update your shop page ... worked for me that way

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

I can't get the support page to work at the moment. Tried to login but get this message. 'No user was found in the system with the username and password specified.' With black PFD and Map panels in the 3D cockpit it's going to be a while before I get to fly with this.

Hi, I can't access the support area - it just sits there trying to load the page. Best regards,Robin.

You really must be inundated, the support ticket server is hanging after I pressed submit... 3 minutes and is still *thinking*...hate to loose all info typed in there and have to restart another one... subject FREEZES... :(Page won't even open now... :(

You really must be inundated, the support ticket server is hanging after I pressed submit... 3 minutes and is still *thinking*...hate to loose all info typed in there and have to restart another one... subject FREEZES... sad.png Page won't even open now... sad.png
It's surely not too transparent what's going on there. However, I wrote my ticket regarding freezes twice because the first try ended like in your description - endless hanging before I killed the page after tree hours or so. Some minutes later, after succeeding with my second try, I found both (!) tickets on the server, time stamped a few minutes apart. Message: Be confident and patient Praying.gifYawn.gif Regards,Axel

Regards,
Axel

hey, first sorry for my bad english, i 'm 16 and from germany. i bought the 737 NGX, and this is a great airplane. but i have the problem, if i push the ALT-button, then in the top of the screen the menubar is not opening. and i make a right click, then in that menu aren't any letters. any if i open the radio-menu to speak with the tower, there aren't any letters too.P.S: i fly offlineHere you can see the radio menu (however it is called) http://s7.directuplo...eheyuu4_jpg.htm