Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

NGX Support - what to expect

I can get to the cart, but it won't let me past the address section of check out. Sigh. I'm not going to sit here and wait all night for this, might have to wait until tommorrow.

This is kinda getting silly now..I would wait for the a.m. but then all of Europe will be awake and clogging up the drains too!

This is kinda getting silly now..I would wait for the a.m. but then all of Europe will be awake and clogging up the drains too!
Were already here! Paypal has been accepted, but just have a white screen now! edit: just got fdownload email!! Woohoo

Yeah, its a no go for now. I think to be fair to the health of PMDG's servers, I'll just wait for a couple hours.

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

13 minutes til download is complete!!!!
muhaha you are nasty lol I will buy it now, and download it once I get home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* can't even get onto the PMDG website to purchase...shall do later when I get home. Guys, a HUGE thanks from the flightsim community for creating the worlds best FSX addons. I REALLY REALLY hope you guys get the financial benefits out of this product that you deserve because that'll give you the financial backing (and bonuses!!) to keep working on new a/c eg. Dash 8, 777 (A320/A330 ;) ).

Yep, better to just deal with it now. Europe will be busy slaying innocent websites come morning over here in the US lol.
Meh, doesn't matter for those of us who have to go to work tommorrow.

N/M It was finishing....

Edited by Murawski

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

4 minutes to download! Thank god for Fibre broadband!

It is currently 8:40 pm here, I need to be up at 2:45 to be to work on time...Loading regional jets in this heat wave really stinks! But I will have this to look forward to when I get home cool.png

It is currently 8:40 pm here, I need to be up at 2:45 to be to work on time...Loading regional jets in this heat wave really stinks! But I will have this to look forward to when I get home cool.png
02:40am here, just have 5 minutes to install and have a quick play! Can sleep at work tommorrow (err today i mean!)Woohoo got it! Big Grin.gifBig Grin.gifBig Grin.gifBig Grin.gif

Mine is downloading as we speak/text/mind read. Got some textures for her too. Good luck everyone and just take your time with the purchase, its slow, very slow but hopefully it will get there for you as it did with me. While its downloading I made an archive folder to put a copy of the emails in and the download program too. Then I`ll work off a copy on the desktop. Hope you all get there in the end guys...... Thanks to all at PMDG for your hard work and diligence leading up to this and no doubt well afterwards.