Sign in to follow this  
cdt996

Can't activate

Is the activation server down or am I just entering the wrong code? When I load the NGX in FSX, I get a request to enter my activation code, after I enter it it tells me I do not have a valid activation code. The code I enter is in the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. Ive tried it with and without hyphens. Hopefully its some silly error on my part.

Unfortunately, you're going to have to be a little more patient than usual, given this attack on the PMDG website. They have their hands full at the moment, but hang in there! smile.png

I`ve got this message. "The activation of the fulfillment is denied by the activation policy because max extra activations exceeded. [incident#2741-932686]" And it`s not possible to file for a support ticket since the site fu..ed. Anyone?

It was indeed the activation server down (could not communicate to server), seems to be back up as activation was successful! Big%20Grin.gif

Having the same issue. I have tried twice, and am afraid to try again. Does any one know how many tries do we get before we max out?

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

Guys, everything is down right now. How hard is it to understand?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

I got through made it to the checkout page but it's loading very slooooooooooooooooooooow......and it's bought!!! Edit: downloading at around 500kb/s normally i get around 1.5Mb/s

Unfortunately, even after youve bought it, you wont get the email with the download link. Looks like we'll have to wait until they get the attack sorted out.

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Preston Van Name

PMDG 747-400 PMDG MD-11 PMDG JS41 PMDG 737-NGX

FS2Crew Voice Edition for each, except MD-11

Gents- Thanks for your patience. We ARE getting it sorted out. (Well, not US, but the people who manage our servers for us.) Anyone with licensing issues- we'll get you sorted out ASAP...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

also, you can download directly by logging into your account at PMDG, bring up your previous orders and it will be there, you can download directly from there and it is working like a charm right now 21 min and 4 seconds left, but then again, who's counting. . .Also, I will probably wait until Robert lets us know that we can register before I go to install, etc. Hopefully, that will be sooner than later .. .

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Interesting, I have several purchases with PMDG and they have always been there right after I complete my order/purchase, just as it was tonight. Just a suggestion . . .

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Well hopefully it will show up at some point tomorrow without having the onus of having to prove the purchase. In any case, enjoy your NGX.

Everything seems to be working perfectly now. At least for me.Sign in, order, pay out, email confirmations and downloading as we speak.