Sign in to follow this  
Hawk777th

Paid but no email Thread.

Throw in a post if this happened to you. It should clean up the board so we dont have 50 of these threads. I am one that payed got email from PP but no email from PMDG. From the man himself. Captains- I am going to use this thread to keep you updated on things as the evening progresses. As many of you noticed, about 90 seconds after we went live it became nearly impossible for many of you to reach the site. This is the result of something "external" to our servers and is unrelated to normal traffic. We are currently working with our server techs and an investigative body to manage the event. A denial of service attack like this is not a "hack" or a compromising of credit card numbers - it's an attempt to keep our site offline by hammering it with a flood of connection attempts every second. Your personal info is safe. The issue is coming primarily from China, which shouldn't be a surprise. We'll keep you posted. NOTE: We've seen a few folks make some suggestions as to who might want to DDoS our systems. We'd appreciate if you refrain from such activities... They don't solve the problem! Our techs are on the hunt and we'll have more for you shortly. NOTE 2: Another item for you: We've seen a few "Self Appointed Experts" offering criticisms about what they think the issue may be. These individuals are entirely uninformed and are playing guesswork on a subject for which they have no information. You may safely ignore them. We have an extremely strong distribution system, but unfortunately in the web world, if someone wants to deny your services to the world it is relatively easy to accomplish. More in a bit. NOTE 3: We are seeing a few customers report that they have been "over-charged." I am actively monitoring both paypal and the credit card processes, and we have been able to marry a few of these to customers hitting the PURCHASE button repeatedly. Obviously, we'll work with those folks to get the issue resoled, but as for hysterical reports of gross overcharges: They are almost entire user generated and not the result of anything nefarious. NOTE 4: We have a number of servers that provide services to support our operations. As of 0330Z, we are seeing the nature of the attack shift rapidly between our support system, licensing system and ecommerce. There are some experts working to mitigate the impact, and for the moment we are allowing the experts to "do their thing." When the smoke clears, (and it will- it is just a matter of how quickly!) we'll get anyone with any trouble sorted out. Thanks again for your patience! (No- it is not any fun on this end either!) From Ryan on this Topic!As I've been saying in the other threads - I can't look into this because I can't even get into our backend interface due to the denial of service attacks. That's not a public server, customers are never on it and yet it's being hit with over a million requests per minute right now... just ridiculous. Really sorry guys, I know how much you want to fly the plane.

same here. Paid with paypal ok ,received mail from paypal but no dl /link via email. i got the error on returning back to the store.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

I just got my Palpal charged twice, wonderful....

Paid with cc, received confirmation email but no download link. Tried registering for support but never received verification email. Purchase does not show up in previous orders.

Same here, I'm afraid...paid via PP and got email from them to confirm the charge, but no download link as yet and the order does not appear in my purchase history in the PMDG store.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Yep. Paypal confirmation and nothing else. Over one hour now.

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Preston Van Name

PMDG 747-400 PMDG MD-11 PMDG JS41 PMDG 737-NGX

FS2Crew Voice Edition for each, except MD-11

As I've been saying in the other threads - I can't look into this because I can't even get into our backend interface due to the denial of service attacks. That's not a public server, customers are never on it and yet it's being hit with over a million requests per minute right now... just ridiculous. Really sorry guys, I know how much you want to fly the plane.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Okay. Ryan AKA Tabs just made a statement that he couldn't get into the system to help those of us in this boat out. We should probably get some rest and just let them do damage control for now. Edit: Ooops. Speaking of Ryan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Hi, same for me here. paid via Paypal, Email confirmation received but error when returning to PMDG Website and no order in my list in my account.

vpa055.png

+1 same problem as all of you :(

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

Same. I paid via PayPal. Under PayPal, it says order completed and funds deducted. However, there was a page that said it was going to return me to PMDG's site. When that page came up, it was blank. I tried hitting reload. Another blank page.