Sign in to follow this  
rdtv

NGX Payload Pax Number

Alrighty so all is working super with the NGX, really is a fantastic bird and really groundbreaking stuff... But for the Payload I notice it only allows in the single class /174 passengers, I regularly fly Ryanair and other low cost airline flights who use the 189 seating layout. Is there a way to change this to 189? Thanks in advance.

There's an option somehere in the FMC for Dual-Class layout.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Wow, remind me to never fly Ryanair, sounds like your knees end up around your ears!

Yeah... no its nothing to do with the two class or single class its to do with the amount of PAX on single class. I have it selected on the CDU to single class and it says XX/ 174 (xx being the number you enter for passengers on the CDU).Some airlines (like Ryanair) actually have a capacity of 189 passengers so how do we increase to allow for this capacity of 189? Thanks in advance.

I also was wondering this.. Transavia has a 184 seat layout. (Isn't so bad btw, unless your like 2 metre's tall..) Cockpit is a beter place however. biggrin.png

Anyone got any ideas on this? Quite annoying when using real load sheets not being able to simulate the real loads factor.

Plus one. And sometimes I can't set less than some pax, not sure why that is either. Setting it to FULL using the button though will go beyond the maximum. sig.gif

Also interested in this, maybee in an update we can get some new cabin configurations.Also, it dosent seem to have real time refueling like the md-11. I love this feature and It would be more relevant when flying short hauls as you have quick turnarounds, so it would be cool to have the fuel going in in real time

Yeah would be good to actually get propper cabin layouts because 189 is a popular choice in Europe especially for low cost airlines squeezing the most out of their NG's. I haven't got the MD-11 but real time re-fueling would be rather cool.

The 189 is the high density layout, but there's no reference to it in the FCTM or intro docs, havn't had time to look in the FCOM yet though.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Yeah I've noticed it isn't mentioned in the intro doc etc...

Yeah would be good to actually get propper cabin layouts because 189 is a popular choice in Europe especially for low cost airlines squeezing the most out of their NG's. I haven't got the MD-11 but real time re-fueling would be rather cool.
Heck we are a LCC in Canada here and we only have 166 for the 800. 189? OUCH!JacColwill

Ah 189 isn't too bad to be honest, it sounds worse than it is...

A strange thing with 737-800 single class if i put a different value for passenger ex 145 into the fmc it not result 145 but a number like 184 why ?