Sign in to follow this  
Robi77

Troubles To Install PMDG-737NGX

I bought and downloaded the PMDG-737 NGX and then tried to install it.The aircraft shows in the FSX among all others. When I select the 737 to fly I get the message :" Enter Product Activation Code" I wonder which code is required as I obtained the following 3 codes from PMDG: Order Nr Order Code Licence I tried all of them without success getting the message: you do not have avalid licence for this product. Can anybody tell me what to do ? Thanks Hubert Werni

If you scroll down the email confirmation from PMDG towards the bottom you will see:-Licence:Below that is a 24 digit code. Copy & paste that. Hope this helps.Sorry I forgot. Make sure that you said yes to all the run time messages during install. Look in the PMDG manuals & read the introduction. Some editing of the fsx.cfg file is necessary to get the best from the product. This is a must read.

I have installed the 737NGX but its not asking me for the activation code when i select the plane to fly. When the plane loads up nothing on it works

Jason Richards

Me too Jason. It never asked me for the code. Nothing works on my plane either and pmdg still hasn't gotten to me yet.

I have, the same problem. I also send the ticket to PMDG, but they didnt get to me ;l

Make sure the activation window isn't hidden behind the FSX window, when you select the aircraft alt-tab to locate it or check the task manager. If it isn't there submit a support ticket.

Guys,The connection is most likely being blocked somehow - turn off all firewalls, antivirus etc while installing. You may need to check your routers too, sometimes they have firewalls that are turned on inside them. Also make sure the Windows service "FLEXnet Licensing Service" is not disabled - it should be set to "Manual."

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I had the same problem. Like someone said further up, press Alt + enter and then have a look at your desk top. The small window asking for the key will be there. Bruce Ross

Bruce Ross

Bloody hell, so much trouble for a simple activation that pmdg customer experience world wide. I wish they have done a better job.