Sign in to follow this  
1304stephan

737NGX very big sound problem

very big sound problemWhen I look out the virtual cockpit, I can not hear any engine sound.I turn to the direction of the cockpit wall / cab, I hear the sound.The same with the exterior views. I look forward on by plane, I hear from the side and rear, not the engines.work only in the window seat view you can hear the engine sound problems.All other sounds are there.I deleted the 737NGX ever installed ... and again without success.I need help!

it sounds like you have Windows setup for more speakers then you have, go to control panel and change it to 2.1 speakers and problem solved!

Sounds like a sound setting issue, this is not normal compared to videos people have posted of the NGX. Check your sound settings in Windows and make sure that you aren't set to a surround sound mode.

I pulled that stunt when I setup my PC last week and was ready to break the thing until I figured that out!

YIPPPPPIIII!!!! Tnank you...thank you thank you...very great. It`s the best Plane...i Love it...thank you.... ( My sound was sourround 5.1 - that was the problem) Thank you all.Great! by Stephan...lets fly ;-)