Sign in to follow this  
ajpongress

*As Requested* NGX EZdok Vibration Profiles

A lot of people have been asking me to post up the vibration profiles I use for the dynamic head movement and the random vibration effect generator in EZdok camera.Please note, these are just the vibration profiles. They don't include any camera angles since everyone has their own preference and setting up a new camera view is easy as cake.These files are as close to realism as I could get with the limited knowledge I have of the EZdok advanced effects settings.I think they provide a nice balance between a good shake on the runway during takeoff and gentle swaying in the air from common air turbulence. You can tweak the RND effects how you like afterwards, but I suggest changing the global gain on the random effects first before messing with the individual effect generators (the blue/green/red ones).For DHM, it gives a realistic jolt when the main gear touches down on landing. But again, I would tweak the global gain for DHM before changing individual effect knobs.Enjoy! EZdok 737 NGX Vibration Profileshttp://www.mediafire...g6tdna4shv1p8v1 Included:- DHM (Dynamic Head Movement) profile- RND (Random) profile for the cockpit- RND profile for wing/engine passenger views ** I made a separate profile for wing views since I think turbulence is felt a bit more when you're a passenger and your view tends to bounce a bit more looking sideways at the wing during takeoff/landing. This profile is great for vid makers because it simulates filming with a camera out your passenger window with the little shakes a bumps.

Thanks for these, will have a look later. I have never used the effects in EZ yet as I always disable them. Something new to play with....

Ok, this maybe a stupid question, if so please forgive but where do I place these files? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance EDIT: Stupid question by me indeed, solved, tiredness took over I suppose.

Id be interested in these please, my "Pilot In Command" Seems to have a very wobbly head at times haha.

Wow you guys resurrected this thread. The updated install files are in my signature, along with instructions.

Is there a way to set EZdok so that it doesn't vibrate your 2d panel and will vibrate in your wing view?

I downloaded and use the EZCA 737 profiles created by Nick over at Angle Of Attack. It has all three motion settings files + a full camera views set that are being used for there 737NGX flight training videos and they are exellent.Edit: They are free on their site for anybody who wants them

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg