Sign in to follow this  
ajpongress

*As Requested* NGX EZdok Vibration Profiles

Forgive my ignorance but how do you open his .vib files? I am intensly interested in figuring out how to properly set up the sway and vibration profiles. The 800 I set up worked out great by trial and error but when I set up the 600 with import from the 800 it does not come out the same way. I have way to much head sway. These Nick files that I downloaded are .vib, how do we open them? I know I sound really stupid but I have never heard of a .vib file. Don't laugh, because I am.I tell you though this EZCA stuff with the PMDG is very nice. So very hard to understand though.

Thanks wannabeflyer. sorry I cant see if you have a name in ur sig. Damn phones. :)

all the links are dead.....Hypnotized.gif
The AOA link still works. If it doesn't for you then just navigate to AOA site and you will find it.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

AOA's cameraviews are great, buth hte vibration files do not work in my case; means no shaking in aircraft.Maybe I did something wrong.Peter Meinel

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

I have the AOA set running perfect, it's very good!!! But, how i can modify the default zoom in the pilot view (AOA view)? In my opinion it is too zoomed out to use trackir!

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I have the AOA set running perfect, it's very good!!! But, how i can modify the default zoom in the pilot view (AOA view)? In my opinion it is too zoomed out to use trackir!
Just press "NUM2" key and you will hear a sound.Now you can edit it (You have to be on that view) Move forward and back with your arrow keys, also you can use yourmiddle mouse button if you set one button to "Z" in EZdok. After finish editing, press "NUM2" key again (the sound stops)Then save the file./ Leffe

I need Vibration files, the AoA once are extremely subtile

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I need Vibration files, the AoA once are extremely subtile
Confirm, I downloaded the AOA profile, and vibration is set to "0" for all generators.The first link in this post doesnìt work. Any other help?

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Holy thread revival! sorry guysthe link doesnt work anymore,I have done something with the 700 so when I edit the vc camera I lose all the headmovements..have to reinstall after this flight! :/

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Alex-Before you reinstall- have you looked in your ../Documents/Flight Simulator X Files/ for an ECS file named MYNEG or something like that? Just reload it and all will be well. Or- change to windowed mode and bring up EZCA. Then select each view you want and RIGHT click on the 3 property buttons. Press EDIT click on the MASTER knob and move to where you like it. Then UNCLICK EDIT. If you put the EZCA window above FSX you will get a little preview. Once all is perfect SAVE the file and copy somewhere else as backup also.For transition speeds just right click on the camera view names in the left column and do the same thing with the time knob.

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Holy thread revival! sorry guysthe link doesnt work anymore,I have done something with the 700 so when I edit the vc camera I lose all the headmovements..have to reinstall after this flight! :/
if you need vibration profiles / cameras you can download my pack for EZCA:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/353610-ezca-camera-pack-for-737ng/page__p__2159678#entry2159678hope your problem fixes!

A lot of people have been asking me to post up the vibration profiles I use for the dynamic head movement and the random vibration effect generator in EZdok camera.Please note, these are just the vibration profiles. They don't include any camera angles since everyone has their own preference and setting up a new camera view is easy as cake.These files are as close to realism as I could get with the limited knowledge I have of the EZdok advanced effects settings.I think they provide a nice balance between a good shake on the runway during takeoff and gentle swaying in the air from common air turbulence.You can tweak the RND effects how you like afterwards, but I suggest changing the global gain on the random effects first before messing with the individual effect generators (the blue/green/red ones).For DHM, it gives a realistic jolt when the main gear touches down on landing. But again, I would tweak the global gain for DHM before changing individual effect knobs.Enjoy!EZdok 737 NGX Vibration Profileshttp://www.mediafire...g6tdna4shv1p8v1Included:- DHM (Dynamic Head Movement) profile- RND (Random) profile for the cockpit- RND profile for wing/engine passenger views** I made a separate profile for wing views since I think turbulence is felt a bit more when you're a passenger and your view tends to bounce a bit more looking sideways at the wing during takeoff/landing. This profile is great for vid makers because it simulates filming with a camera out your passenger window with the little shakes a bumps.
the link is removed

Alex-Before you reinstall- have you looked in your ../Documents/Flight Simulator X Files/ for an ECS file named MYNEG or something like that? Just reload it and all will be well.Or- change to windowed mode and bring up EZCA. Then select each view you want and RIGHT click on the 3 property buttons. Press EDIT click on the MASTER knob and move to where you like it. Then UNCLICK EDIT. If you put the EZCA window above FSX you will get a little preview. Once all is perfect SAVE the file and copy somewhere else as backup also.For transition speeds just right click on the camera view names in the left column and do the same thing with the time knob.
Hi man, I just reinstalled an hour ago, so hopefully things will be fine,, its a very fiddly software.. How I am editing is basically clicking on a new camera or preset and then pressing '2' on the keyboard to edit..Is there a way to cycle the "aircraft" viewpoints in EZCA?~Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK