Sign in to follow this  
sgw86

PMDG 737NGX Flow Checklist

Hi, I just uploaded a new Flow/Checklist to AVSIM. There are two versions, a six page (printed front/back) 8-1/2" by 11" cards that contain hints/information right below certain checklist items or a one page front back flow/checklist that contains no hints/information.
GREAT JOB Mike -- "You are The Man" !! While the information is Documented in the big manuals, are these really brought out and used on the flight deck unless really necessary ?Wading though all those different sections to find what you want, seems to be very time intensive. Does the flight deck not have "laminated cards" with the standard and emergency Check lists on them ? You would have appeared to have generated a SIM version of those ? THANK you so much for doing that .. Geoff

There are laminated cards for normal checklist only, non-normal checklists are in QRH, its to big to be laminated (few hundreds pages). I do not think that pilots use that "flow checklists", maybe for cockpit inspection only? Lj. Prodanovic

Hi Geoff, The checklist was made to help new 737NG pilots, these checklists contain flows, flows are not part of any real world checklist, flows are procedural steps that are memorized and performed by pilots along with the aircraft checklist.

While the information is Documented in the big manuals, are these really brought out and used on the flight deck unless really necessary ?Wading though all those different sections to find what you want, seems to be very time intensive. Geoff

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Guest beckerm13

Mike, Thank you for your flow/checklist docs. I noticed that the NGX docs do not have an reference to disconnecting/turning off the ground power. When I checked your other flow/checklist docs that you uploaded to Avsim in May, I see the ground power disconnect reference in the before pushback section. How different are these NGX docs verses the other flow/checklist docs that you have written? Regards,

I just printed out the checklists from the FCOM and put them into a nice binder. But Michael's checklists are much more paper saving. laugh.png

Hi, I'm glad you guys and gals are finding them useful. I can't believe there have been over 2000 downloads here at AVSIM in just a few days, I didn't think they were going to be that popular. Guess I was wrong. Well, if you find and mistakes/typos please let me know so they can be corrected.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Looks great. I always like stuff like this. Is there an easy way to find it in the download section?
It was very usefull for me in my training time. Here an oportunitie to say: Thanks Mike!!

Looks great! Might be usefull for some new pilots if you answer this question: Are these checklists for the PMDG 737NGX CLDDRK-state panel? Or is it usefull to use another state panel?

It's always a pleasure to see how the Flight Simulation's community is united. Thank you so much, Michael!