Sign in to follow this  
kgmrfresh

NGX no buttons and screens!

OK Guys, cant fix it until now ..... but i saw in my "default.xml" there where a few entries to PMDG\DLLs\Hud_Interface.dll and so on .... like 4 dll files ...... in my default.xml all where listen in de PMDG\DLL´s folder ..... but i have only the hudinterface there ... cant find a PMDGSound.dll , PMDGOptions.dll and all others anybody noticed the same ??? Any solution to fix ? maybe thats the problem with the activation screen ?!

it would be nice when somewhone could send me the DLL files ... hope this is "Legal" ?

thank you chiswick72 for your Help. Installed both ..... but nothing ?! i am out of ideas ...

Thanks for trying. Have you submitted a support ticket? This issue may require the support team's attention. Thanks,

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Hi Guys don't know if this helps but i saw someone mention in the general forum that they re-installed fsx to a directory other than Program Files X86 Eg C:Fsx and removed the UIAutomation.dll seems to have solved the activation window not working for them. Also ensure you do everything as an Administrator. Good Luck hope you get flying soon.

well, i use windows 7 64 bit and when I start FSX i loaded default aircraft first, mine was cesna after that i choosed PMDG and it was loading black screen and i minimize the window the FSX window and there it is activation window came up, so you should try this.

Thanks guys for your help i submitted my support ticket 2 days ago, no response until now, but thats okay i know you guys have much to do :-) @ Vf767 I installed my FSX to an seperate harddrive so its not on C:, i searched for the UIAutomation.dll in fsx root folder but did not found anything ..... only a dll thats called UIAutomationcore.dll renamed als .old RESULT: no activation window @infantry1id Done the same as you said ... but i cant even see a "black" windows there is actually nothing ..... Please more sulutions ! :-)

I looked in my Support ticket and saw this:---------------------------------------------------------------- Julian,Sorry for the delay in responding.We have a handful of customers not seeing the activation window. We're working on an external tool that will allow the plane to activate, but it likely won't be ready until tomorrow or Sunday. I will get back to you with it then once we have it. Sorry for the inconvenience.Can you tell me what's running on your system as far as security software, language version of Windows, any unusual programs or hardware etc? We're trying to understand what causes this.Ryan MaziarzTechnical SupportPMDG Simulations, LLC. www.precisionmanuals.com ------------------------------------------ That are some great news !!! ..... but when anybody know how to solve it right now .... that would be awesome :-) PS: great Support PMDG ! and all others !

Any update on this issue? I have the same problem and can't recall the activation screen, i also cannot see the fan blades or spinner cone :( RegardsTawanda

I also have the same problem. Strange for me is that first time I booted up system, I was requested to activate and inserted activation serial key. I flew four legs and everything was fine. Next day, I had problems activating CMD after take off. Then TCAS was INOP by no faults. TCAS OFF msg instead of TCAS FAIL flag in navigation display. Therafter more and more failures came, but not real 737 failures, more system failures. Screens froze, buttons disapered, SHIFT + 3 (FMC popup) became SELCAL something-blurry texture and so on. Something really strange happend. Therafter, whan I load the 737 800 or 900 with or w/o winglet, blank (black) screens and unclickable buttons is the only thing to see. Sound is working and engines are running. Sometimes 2D panel works, sometimes not.I have sent ticket to PMDG for this for 14 hours ago, hope to get in the air with this aircraft ASAP!

I activated it and i'm getting this issue it will go away for a while then come back again2011-8-9_17-37-33-389.jpgI can still hear the sounds however

I have same problem. Made a ticket to support, got link to external activation .exe file. Run it as prescribed > nothing. Still same black screens and dead cockpit .... Seems like "Security" group overachieved :)

Same problem here, no activation screen. Pmdg they have sent me a activation ultility but still does not work. Just wonder how is the pmdg team going in solving this problem for many customers having this type of problem. It has been a about 15 days now and it is frustrating.Regardsken