Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

PMDG 737 NGX (module 4.15b) - 9 Jun 2020

Many thanks for all your work Guenseli.When I install your version 1.3, I get the following error message“[E] *** LUA Error: ...or X\modules\linda/aircrafts/PMDG 737NGX/actions.lua:1311: attempt to call global 'DspVVSs' (a nil value)”Can you help me?
see posts above smile.png

Thank you very much for the quick answer, I had to reinstall my FSX and I forgot to install LINDA-v1.1b.I have installed it now and in Linda I don’t get an error in Linda, but now crashes my FSX after NGX is loaded. Perhaps do you know the reason of this?

Hello,

I have installed it now and in Linda I don’t get an error in Linda, but now crashes my FSX after NGX is loaded. Perhaps do you know the reason of this?
Does this happen every time?What steps do you exactly?Sure it is 100% LINDA related? (never heard before that LINDA crashes the sim) ---------------- I edited the initial post with the link to version 1.2 if you have too many issues with this interim version 1.3 ...

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of my PMDG 737 NGX choices have disappeared. I only have Edit mode and initvars. What did I do wrong? Nothing in the NGX library. Edit: had a corrupted file. Reloaded new version everything AOK. Sorry

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Here I am using MCP 1 What do you guys thinks is best to do ? Linda 1.1b + 737NGX 1.2orLinda 1.1b + 737NGX 1.3

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

After trying I choose v1.3. It would be great if the display issues could be solved for MCP 1.So that CRS , SPD, HDG and ALT will be placed next to eachother.The display is big enough for that. Great program. I will certainly make a donation this week.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Hi Is that necessary to upgrade the ngx module to the lastest to get a better module / more functions?I am useing the first version of the module! Is the lastest module stable enough? Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

Hi The last version of linda and the module of ngx is fantastic, all the buttom´s work and the sync of the display works. It´s just great and it is more enjoyable to fly. Thanks! Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

Hello everyone,I'm back to business and here is the first update.LINDA 1.1b4

• graphics updated to match MCP2 design
  • some minor bugfixes

NGX module v2.0b

• AP values sync (proper, fast and smooth)
  • AP values back sync (if you will change values inside FSX - MCP display will be kept in sync)
  • AP modes indication:
    • MCP1 - CMD A/B, CWS A/B, VOR / APP
    • MCP2 - all autopilot modes

Installation:

• Backup your current LINDA setup (don't be lazy!)
  • Unzip archive contents into FSX/Modules folder overwriting existing files
  • Select your MCP type on "Setup MCP Combo" page.
  • Try it, be impressed and get back to share your thoughts and bugs found

Download:

Note: LINDA v1.1b4 is REQUIRED for NGX module v2.0b!Note 2: this is still a BETA, so don't be too surprised if something will go wrong!

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

Thanks Artem nice to see you back, I hope you had a nice holiday. Unfortunately it may be some time before I can test this, I had an FSX failure to load problem today and I have been trying all the usual tricks to get it working again. Now I am in the process of trying to bodge a 2 month old backup to get it working again, if that isn't successful it may be some time before I am back again, it took me nearly 2 weeks to get back up to speed last time I had to start again :(

Cheers, Andy.

If someones is wondering ... NGX module 2.0b is part of the download of LINDA 1.1b4!

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

Hi Artem,Just a quick check after installed the beta version and everything seems to be OK. I've the MCP COMBO Version I and the PMDG 737 NGX SP1.Will check tomorrow in the morning with a complete flight.Well done and nice to see you're back in the business Praying.gifHope your holidays was excellent.Best Regards and thanksFor Gunther thanks for the precision Whistle.gif

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

Marc,Unfortunately there are no much interesting in this release for MCP Combo 1 users. Only the A/B autopilot and CWS modes indication and VORLOC/APP engaged indication. I can replace VORLOC/APP with LNAV/VNAV indication if it will be more convenient.But thank you for testing. I need to be sure not to ruin the MCP1 part of the code.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Hi Artem,Good idea to replace VORLOC/APPR with LNAV/VNAV and thanks to follow the MCP1 part. I really appreciate and I'm sure ... I'll be not the only one.Rolling%20Eyes.gif

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

One more update: http://fs-linda.com/...INDA-v1.1b5.zip

• Minor bugfixes
  • HDG SEL indication fixed
  • MCP1 LNAV/VNAV indication instead of VORLOC/APPR (will show "V" and "L" letters)
  • Flaps lever position indication * (will show "Flaps*XX" message)
  • Flaps real position indication * (will show "Flaps XX" message)
  • Gears lever position indication *

* Messages will appear automatically on position change.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL