Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

PMDG 737 NGX (module 4.15b) - 9 Jun 2020

Can I not do the same thing with the NGX?
You can assign a LUA function to a keyboard key with FSUIPC, yes.But not with LINDA! So, wrong forum ;-) Your next question is now, where to get a NGX LUA script... and no, there is none. But you can assign EFIS range to keyboard key simply by using the NGX FMC Keyboard commands menu!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can assign a LUA function to a keyboard key with FSUIPC, yes.But not with LINDA! So, wrong forum ;-) Your next question is now, where to get a NGX LUA script... and no, there is none. But you can assign EFIS range to keyboard key simply by using the NGX FMC Keyboard commands menu!
Actually...I can't. :( That keybind is bugged. It's in the list of known issues at the moment.That's why I needed an LUA solution until they post a hotfix. Well...then I think I'll forget the keyboard and I'll try directly assigning an LUA function to my Saitek yoke.Back to the LINDA documentation I go!

Back to the LINDA documentation I go!
Yes, very good and wise decision, this is! With you may the force be! ;-)

Guenter Steiner

Guest jahman
Yes, very good and wise decision, this is! With you may the force be! ;-)
CGIYoda.jpg Cheers, - jahman.

Can I have some help please? I have downloaded the two NGX folders (I use the MCP Combo) and put them where it says to in the OP. There is no other LINDA stuff in that Modules folder (I do have Linda installed). I have run Linda and no reference to the NGX. Should I have actually installed Linda in a different place? PS I have never used LInda before. EDIT; have figured this out. Have moved the NGX files to the Linda folder on my desktop. I still have a question though - should LINDA have installed itself into the modules folder?

You should see the linda-cfg and linda directories and all the other Linda stuff in you FSX\Modules directory right next to fsuipc.ini.

Helge Rasmussen

I am rather new in this, can somebody tell me how to install this LINDA solution. I unzipped it and copied it en also renamed the linda-cfg file but have no response from my MCP module.

Guest jahman

You need to install two separate pieces of software: 1. LINDA itself, and2. The LINDA module specific to the PMDG 737-NGX Cheers, - jahman.

NGX module updated! see first post

Guenter Steiner

hmmmm ... about an update of LINDA-NGX module with further informations in the first post???

Guenter Steiner

Guest jahman

Can you please re-post the module compressed in zip format? Many thanks! Cheers, - jahman.

ok, will do ... EDIT: done

Guenter Steiner

I am rather new in this, can somebody tell me how to install this LINDA solution. I unzipped it and copied it en also renamed the linda-cfg file but have no response from my MCP module.
Linda is probably in the wrong place. I just ran it from my desktop and the folders were not in the right place. Where should the main Linda folder be installed?