Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

PMDG 737 NGX (module 4.15b) - 9 Jun 2020

Both AP indication issues should be solved now
Yes, I can confirm this! The display and the indications now work as they should do.

Robert Budde
Visit FSXWX for a free and immersive weather engine!

Yes, I can confirm this! The display and the indications now work as they should do.
Great. Thanks for report.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I am so confused after having read (most of) this thread. I'm planning to buy a VR Insight M-Panel but I've been told I need a script from this site and I need some knowledge of LUA (what is this?) to make some modifications. Does anyone have a working script directly compatible with the hardware?

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

No need to be confused:from our FAQ:

Supported hardware:
  • Any generic HID devices recognized by DirectInput as joysticks (LINDA is not using DirectInput though)
  • VRinsight MCP Combo
  • VRinsight MCP Combo II (Boeing type)

so, M-Panel is not supported by LINDA, sorry!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HiI am searching the Yaw Damper switch in the NGX module but dont find it.Am i wrong ? May i add one myself or is it another idea ?Michel

Michel Veréb

The Yaw dumper is currently not part of the module, sorry

Edited by guenseli

Guenter Steiner

Ok Günter thanks for the quick answer.I will try to write the fonction myself (as an exercice).Michel

Michel Veréb

HiI succeed to write the function to Toggle the Yaw Damper switch.I want now to write the 2 functions ON and OFF.But i cannot find the ngx_switch_xyz xyz number for the Yaw Damper itself (like in green in the picture)Somebody can help me please ?ThanksMichel

Michel Veréb

Hello,it is 63_aAnd I can tell you how to get it:start LINDA Tracer (Ctrl+F1)to be sure, click "reload LVar list" and wait a few momentsthen click on "start all"now go to your VC in FSX and click the Yaw dumper switch.Earlier or later you will get a blue line in the LINDA console with "ngx_switch_63_a" if you toggle this switch!

Guenter Steiner

Günter,Ok i see ... before i have just activate the console "F1" !Now i can continue hunting :)Thanks for the help again.Michel

Michel Veréb

hmm... the console should normaly open with enabling the tracer!?Maybe you can activate the developer mode in the linda settings(I'm full of shame that I do not know it surely blum.gif )

Guenter Steiner

Hi all , i can't seem to solve my problem after trying i think everyting...so i ask you guys...When loading the latest pmdg module , or 1.2, only my mcp section of my mcp combo will work.The EFIS and user mode section don't function in game , even though all the ngx settings are set in linda ...I do not understand at all why my mcp section will work and the rest will not ... :Syou guys any clue's ?

Edited by Spyah

Holy cow ! just after i wrote this , i did all from scratch again , and it now works :D:D:D

Glad we could help you in a little more then 5 minutes blum.gif

Guenter Steiner

HiI just try to understand the number as parameter in function because i try to develop new one (YD, IGN, ...)For example :function NGX_ENG1_START_inc () ipc.control(69751, 16384) NGX_ENG1_START_show ()endfunction NGX_ENG1_START_dec () ipc.control(69751, 8192) NGX_ENG1_START_show ()endWhen i try myself the same i found the value -2147483648 and 536870912Giving these functions :function NGX_ENG1_MIV_inc () ipc.control(69751, -2147483648) NGX_ENG1_START_show ()endfunction NGX_ENG1_MIV_dec () ipc.control(69751, 536870912) NGX_ENG1_START_show ()endTests give for me the same results with both functions (yours and mine)Where do you find the values 16384 and 8192 please ?Do i have made a mistake ?

Michel Veréb