Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

PMDG 737 NGX (module 4.15b) - 9 Jun 2020

After the latest build of FSUIPC, it seems it is now possible to assign everthing in the SDK through Linda with LUA. I just worked out the Chrono ET with the help of the SDK documentation - I've been after this function for a while now...Should be pretty straight forward to add the rest of the Chrono.

function NGX_LEFT_CHRONO_ET ()

ipc.control(69953, 536870912)

end

A little later...

function NGX_LEFT_CHRONO_RESET ()

ipc.control(69952, 536870912)

end

Craig Sells

update April 2012

to 1.7:

CDU commands

door commands

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I'm having a small problem with the CDU CLR key function. I have assigned it to one of the buttons on a Thrustmaster MFD (works as a standard HID controller button). If I have a word in the scratchpad, one (quick) press of the button will clear the last character and after a second or so the whole word in the scratchpad will be cleared, so it appears to work as if the button is being held. So I am unable to delete one character at time from the scratchpad, the entire contents are always deleted. Just wondering if anyone else is getting this, and if anything can be done about it.

And while I'm here I also wanted to say thank you for creating this config, it is excellent work.

I think it's a bug in the SDK, it does it with the VRinsight CDU2 as well and that talks directly to the NGX SDK without using LINDA or FSUIPC.

Cheers, Andy.

hallo Günter, hallo an alle,

habe mal eine Frage wegen eigener Programmierung.

Ich habe vor zum Bsp. wenn ich einen Joystick Button belege mit dem im Display angezeigten EFIS Radio Zahl, dass gleich die Zahl sich auf einen bestimmten Wert, sagen wir 200 (Standard ist 50), nach dem drücken des programmierten Joystick Buttons dann diese Zahl von 50 auf 200 selber einstellt.

Also ich meine damit, gibt es eine Programmierschreibweise, wie man das im Editor von Linda schreiben kann?

Wäre sehr nett wenn Du mir einen Tipp geben könntest oder auch andere.

Vielen Dank im voraus

benne36 :rolleyes:

Hi Benne,

was meinst Du mit "EFIS Radio Zahl"?

Meinst Du die Minimum settings?

Ich hab grade nachgesehen, leider lassen sich die Minimums nicht direkt eingeben, da wir die Werte weder auslesen, also noch senden können. Es ist nur increase/decrease möglich, sorry...

(zumindest was meine bescheidenen Fähigkeiten anbelangt)

Guenter Steiner

Hi Günter,

ja richtig, meine die Minimum settings damit. Wollte dies so einstellen das wenn ich dann ein programmierten Button damit benutze die voreingestellte Zahl, in diesen Fall 50, sich dann damit auf 200 alleine einstellt nach dem drücken.

Aber danke für die schnelle Antwort. Habe auch bis jetzt viele Dinge probiert, aber kein Erfolg.

Danke

benne36

update April 2012

to 1.7:

CDU commands

door commands

Hi,

I am new to the forum and to LINDA and its modules. However, I got my MCP 2 running well with the PMDG 737NGX and I really appreciate the efforts you guys have put in this interface.

Just a question regarding the versions of the modules for the PMDG NGX:

I have just downloaded the LINDA zip-file version 1.11. It comes with a NGX module version 2.0, dated 15. November 2011 which I am currently using (I got the version from the Readme-file in the linda/aircrafts/PMDG737NGX folder).

The download for the NGX module v.1.7 is dated February 2012. Which version is the most actual one and what are the differences?

Thanks,

Ulrich

Yes, this was an issue.

I will correct it some day and update the initial LINDA download.

Sorry for this ...

Glad you enjoy LINDA

Guenter Steiner

I have just installed version 1.7 for the NGX. Wow, it's great...I like the additional information on the MCP display for the flaps and the gears...etc.

One more question: Is any of the knobs assigned to set the 'Course' for the ILS- Runway, which is required to set for autoland at both displays in the PMDG glareshield?

Ulrich

Switch to a DME display on the radio section of the MCP then turn the dial on the radio section to adjust CRS, press the dial in to switch to the other DME and turn the knob again to adjust the other CRS.

Cheers, Andy.

The download for the NGX module v.1.7 is dated February 2012. Which version is the most actual one and what are the differences?

I have now updated the current LINDA download 1.11 with all current modules.

So, if someone downloads LINDA now, he is up to date.

• Upvote 1

Guenter Steiner